I am not really a lipstick person, but I must admit with so many lipstick reviews I was tempted to buy one. Not that I never owned a lipstick but itâ€™s been really long since I got a new one. Moreover the SA informed me that lips too need some protection from the sun like our skin. So I immediately bought Chamborâ€™s newest launch – Rouge plump+ lipstick.
About Â Chambor Rouge plump+ lipstick:-
A lipstick isn’t just a lipstick anymore. With Chambor, it becomes your beauty secret that helps you get the desired result in plumpness, moisture, color andÂ a lot more. The new Rouge Plump+ amplifies lips by 25% giving you sensuously full lips. This has been dermatologist tested and clinically proven.
Along with over 25% increase in plumpness, Rouge Plump + does so much more*
- Reduces fine lines
- Retexturises lips
- Provides deeper hydration
- Defines the lip contours
- Protects against UVA & UVB rays. Contains SPF 15
- Feather Resistant
- Ultra Long Wear
*Italic text taken from website.
The list of ingredients:
The ingredients look like Greek and Latin to me however I noticed Propyl parabensÂ and googled a bit, dint find any strong research to claim that it is dangerous, in fact it is most common in food and cosmetics! What do you think about it? Iâ€™m also aware that there are lots of products that donâ€™t even list the full list of ingredients so we would never know even if there is something harmful in it.
My experience with Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick:-
Packaging: Itâ€™s a thin tube, quite light weight and travel friendly.
This lipstick has a lot to offer, and does it stand up to its claims?
Well the moment I apply the lipstick my lips look plump :-p I think itâ€™s the color that brings that effect. The instructions on the package suggests to apply the lipstick 3 times a day for 30 days continuously to obtain maximum effect and afterwards once a day to maintain fuller lips. I know Iâ€™m not going to follow it as Iâ€™m not aiming for fuller lips; not with so many efforts.
It is very hydrating and staying power is good. It lasts up to 4 hours without any fading, after a meal or drink you may need to reapply. It makes the lips stand out and defines it well, I have noticed an improvement in the texture too. My lips are pigmented and this lipstick does a great job in hiding it.
Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick Â Swatches:-
What I like about Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick:-
- Its intensely hydrating
- Lasts quite long
- Improves the texture and contours the lips
- Covers pigmentation
- Travel friendly
- Not animal tested and no animal ingredients â€“ so says the website.
What I don’t like about Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick:-
- Some ingredients such as Propyl parabens may raise health concerns.
Overall I like this lipstick a lot!
Have you tried Chambor Rouge Plump+744 Lipstick?
Like Chambor Rouge Plump? Check out its swatches here:-
You might like reading these also:-
- Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki Brush Review
- Silk Naturals Lip Stain â€“ Doll Review & Swatches
- Lush Sultana of Soap Review
- Wise She & Auravedic Valentines Giveaway!
- Lâ€™oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Blackest Black Review & EOTD
- Avon Little White Dress Skin Softener Review
- Lakme Absolute Fast and Fabulous Nail Color Popping Pink Review
- Mega Chambor Haul â€“ Foundation, Blush & More 🙂
- Multipurpose Ointment Burtâ€™s Bees
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Espresso Review & Swatches