This is my second buy as I completely love this pencil. I have not tried many of Chambor products but whatever I have tried till date is quite worth. Company product are little expensive but if you try their nail polishes, eye shadows and eye liner pencils then I think you wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be disappointed.
*Name of the color of the EL is forever Black and ref no. Is 2965
*I have used this pencil more on my lower and upper lash line and it does not feather and bleed. It lasts for long for about 7-8 hours easily and is water proof too.
*I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t need another stroke when I apply it as an eyeliner .It gives colour to the eyes in one stroke easily.
* I have seen this stay on waterproof pencil in black shade only. It might be available in other shades too which I havenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t come across. Nowadays I only see eye art pencil on their counter but I havenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t tried them till yet.
*Price of the pencil is Rs 340 of 0.28gm which is pretty ok to me as one pencil last for 7-8 month easily when regularly used.
Chambor stay-on waterproof eyeliner pencil Swatches:-
By looking at its tip you will find it pretty thick but I have never sharpened it and still I manage to use it any way I like.
*Pencil blends well when I try the smoky look.
*Eye pencil doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t need much of sharpening too which is quite an advantage.
*I didn’t find any negative point in it therefore skipping the Cons 😀
Worth a buy-It is complete a worth if you are someone who likes to line their lower lash line or like smoky look. I would also like to try their eye art pencils too and many other Chambor products in near future.:)
Have you triedÂ Chambor stay-on waterproof eyeliner pencil?
You might like reading this also:-
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches
- Benefit High Beam Review
- 10 Fantastic Fish Tattoo Ideas
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Pop Love Lipstick in Watermelon Review
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review