What the product claims: -A super-charged micro scrub made of sugar & active extracts of ajwain, oat & cumin with Vitamin E & sweet almond oil. It removes dead skin cells & provides essential moisture, leaving the skin soft & glowing.
- Size: 100 gram
- Price: Rs. 200 /- approx. This is a wild guess. I donâ€™t remember the price at all. Really sorry for that.
- Finely grounded brown sugar: A natural exfoliant.
- Vegetable glycerinis a compound that comes from vegetable oil, usually palm or coconut. Itâ€™s excellent moisturizing properties aid in keeping skin looking young and healthy. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging as well. Vegetable glycerin is hypoallergenic so people suffering from acne can use this product without worry.
- Sweet almond oil is dry, and easily absorbed by the skin. It is known to improve moisture levels and maintain firmness and elasticity.
- Oats extract is especially used in products that have a moisturizing and anti-aging effect, as well as in products that are used to alleviate acne, pimples and to treat problem skin.
- Jojoba essential oil contains zinc, copper, silicon, iodine, chromium, Vitamins E and B group, acids and other natural ingredients. It has antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Ajwain: found nothing
- Kokum Butter helps reduce degeneration of the skin cells and restores elasticity.
- Vitamin E is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. Anti aging effects.
- Orange rind extract: The topical use of orange peel prevents pimples, acne, premature aging and wrinkles.
- Lemon peel helps to enhance the clarity, glow and softness of the skin.
- Rock salt detoxifies body externally as well as internally. It also eases stress and body pains.
- Juniper berry essential oil: Itâ€™s useful for oily skin, acne and blocked pores.
- Spearmint essential oil: It helps with acne, congested skin.
- Lemon essential oil: It cleans the skin, and promotes a sense of well-being.
- How to use â€“ Nothing is suggested on the tub. So basically I use it like any other scrub.
My experience with Chandra Body Care Mineral Detox Body scrubÂ
This scrub feels like a scoop of heady and exotic feeling put in a beautiful tub. I havenâ€™t heard of a brand known as Chandra.Â So when I saw the counter in a mall, I checked out the classy yet simple jars and tubs with black lids. This â€œmineral detoxâ€ scrub caught my eye and I got it. So coming to the pros and cons:
What I like about Chandra Body Care Mineral Detox Body ScrubÂ
- It is quite mild. The scrub particles are not scratchy. This was one of the reasons that I didnâ€™t use it as a body scrub. For me it was way too mild to be used as body scrub. But this is a personal choice. Girls, who like a mild scrub, will be absolutely satisfied with this.
- The ingredients are precious. Look at those essential oils, kokum butter etc.
- The aroma is a rich mixture of citrusy, woody and lots of undefined notes. I totally love it.Â It makes me feel as if I am in a spa.
- It has a creamy consistency.
- After washing face, the skin feels nourished and soft. The stretchy feeling is absent.
- I like the packaging. The tub is little heavy and looks classy
- Little amount goes a long way.
- The price is quite reasonable (if I remember it correctly)
What I do not like about Chandra Mineral Detox Body ScrubÂ
- Chandra products are not easily available.
- Tub form may seem unhygienic to some but I loved it.
In a nut shell, this product is perfect daily scrub for normal and dry skinned people. Oily skin people like me might feel unsatisfied in summers. I wonâ€™t be buying it again as I donâ€™t like so mild scrubs. But I can tell that itâ€™s a gem of a product, if you like creamy, mild scrubs that too full of so many magic ingredients, then go for it.
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink Review & Swatches
- DIY Home Remedies That Really Work
- Beauty Formulas Deep Cleansing Facial Wipes Review
- Aroma Madanadi Ubatan Review
- Lakme 9to5 Day Perfect Lip Color in Pacific Sunset Review
- Forest Essentials Introduces A â€œBridal Boxâ€ For Every Girls Dream Day
- Jovees Hair Pack Review