Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effect Tweed in 40 Tweed Ambre is a lovely dual blush that comes in Tweed pattern inspired from Chanel’s Iconic Tweed Jackets. These blushes impart a soft glow without looking overdone on the skin and are some of the award winning blushes used by professional makeup artists and all of us alike.
- PACKAGING -Â Chanel Tweed Ambre like all other Tweed Blushes comes in a sleek Black and Gold box. The main container is packed in a black velvet pouch that looks quite rich and luxurious. The plastic case is glossy with Chanel’s intertwined ‘C’ logo and prone to finger prints. On opening the case, there’s a plastic covering with a small natural haired blush brush of very good quality (I have lost mine somewhere).
- FORMULA -Â Chanel Tween Ambre is duo blush of red brown color with warm beige and has subtle gold microshimmer that comes with embossed Tweed material design. It may look quite reddish brown in the swatch but translates as very sunkissed warm glow on the face that does not look like a bronzer. The gold microshimmer imparts a radiant glow on the face for that lit for within effect that can be best seen during candle light dinners thanks to sultry warm beige nuances in the formulation.Tweed Ambre also has a golden overspray which wipes off when a brush is swirled over it two to three times. This gold overspray comes very muted and the rest of the blush looks quite understated and elegant.Wear-wise the blush is quite long lasting and when used on my mother for a wedding lasted for almost 8-10 hrs with a little fading in the end of the day (you know how Mumbai climate is).
Chanel Less Tweed Ambre Swatches
- APPLICATION-First application gives this natural sun kissed glow without the blush looking like a bronzer thanks to its red undertones. This blush would be best suited for medium warm toned skins and olive complexions as it would contrast the undertone and pop up better on skin. It may appear muddy on cool undertones especially fair ones but would look as a subtle dewy golden highlight on darker skins.Â On layering this blush can be a good contouring blush. I advice using a smaller blush brush like Shiseido Blush brush for precise application and feather light strokes.
I could compare it with MAC Mineralize blush in Warm Soul or Clinique Blushing blush in Bashful Blush although it fits somewhere in between them.
- PRICE -Â 2400 INR
- Packaging -3.5/5
- Formula – 5/5
- Satisfaction -4/5
- Price -3/5
- Overall -4/5
Would I recommend this to anyone?
Yes of course, especially ones who want to own one single product from Chanel, it could be one of the tweed blushes.
More interesting Blushes To Check Out Below 🙂
- NARS Dolce Vita :Swatches & Photos
- My Sleek Cosmetic Experience
- Milani Powder Bronzer Radiant: Swatches,Review, Photos
- Meylon 6 Blush Palette No.3 Review and Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush Cranberry Reviews, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Creamblend Blush Something Special Swatches & Review
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder 030 Sunkiss Swatches, Photos
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush Score Swatches, Review
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder Brighten 010 Eclatant Swatches
- Smashbox Blush Rush Gingersnap Photos & Swatches