Â This series of blushes were launched immediately after Peter Philips took over as the international artistic director of Chanel taking reins from Dominique Montcourtois and Heidi Morawetz. Inspired by Chanel’s signature Tweed Jackets, this blush is an interplay of colors and patterns that were iconic to the brand image.
- Packaging -Â Tweed Fuchsia comes in a black glossy plastic case with the iconic Chanel’s intertwined C’s, covered in a velvety black pouch. The outside cover is black with golden lining. The glossy plastic case is prone to fingerprints and can get dirty or soiled if not handled with dry and clean hands. On opening, there is a plastic casing with a place for a small compact blush brush. The blush brush provided with the casing is of very good quality, possibly natural pony hair and is very travel friendly.
The blush is shaped like Tweed Fabric with intertwined colors.
- Formula –This blush can be aptly described as Cotton Candy pink with blue undertones. Its is a dark pink, somewhat red in color but due to its lightweight dusting, it may not transfer too much of color. I felt that this formula could be comparable to MAC Sheertone blush in Dollymix but I was not totally correct. Tweed Fuchsia blush has a golden overspray which gives that impression of Tweed jacket but wipes off in 2-3 uses. The shimmer below is actually gold microglitter that gives a soft glow on application.
- First application – It mimics a natural flush with a dewy touch. The golden microglitter is soft enough to give a satiny finish without looking overdone. It can be layered as desired to give a lovely finish. Tweed Fuchsia can be used with any color combinations giving it a status of a universal blush and flatters any complexion.
- Application Â -Â I prefer using a soft natural hair a bit wider blush brush to dust the color and diffuse the edges. I prefer my Clinique Blush Brush to do this job as it does it very well. Also a fan brush (like Benefit Fan Brush) is good enough for subtle dusting of color in case the eyes or lips are vivid. This blush can be paired with your favorite bronzer or highlighter. Layered under or over a cream blush or highlighter for multi dimensional effect etc.
- Price-I bought for INR 2400
- Packaging -3.5/5
- Formula -5/5
- Satisfaction– 4/5
- Price -3/5
- Overall -4/5
Would I recommend this to anyone?
Do you think I would say NO? Â But I would advice to look for dupes and hunt for them online. You may find them in Loreal or Deborah Milano.
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Blush Dessert Rose Powder Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Beauty Powder Feeling: Review & Swatches
- NYX Mosaic Powder Blush Love Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 38 â€“ Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade AMC58 Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 27 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 33 Review & Swatches
- MAC Mineralize Blush Love Thing: Review, Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 29 Review &Swatches
- E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed: Review, Swatches