Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Thanks to Ana, I decided to do a bit of sculpting of own. It is so much in trend and so totally worth it. I would love to see my face look slim, I have a big face and it looks bigger if I just add foundation and pretty good old concealer. I look like a ghost with a big face. Just to curb that I decided to splurge, literally on the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow.
About Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
- The bronzer is the perfect universal blend of pearl and pigment to contour features and mimic a sun-kissed complexion.
- The highlighter is built up from a golden base that flatters any skin tone, and uses Light Flex Technology to capture light and radiate it out for a luminous complexion.
- Colour-rich pigments are rolled into elastomer pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity.
- How to use:
- Bronze: Apply the shading colour to the areas you want to sculpt and define using my Contouring (Face Architecture) brush: the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jaw line, sides and tip of your nose. Never forget to blend.
- Glow: Apply the highlighter on top of the cheek bones, down the centre of the nose, the lipâ€™s cupid bow and brow bone to give you candle-lit skin.
Price: Â£49- sorry bank balance!
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
My Experience with Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Well, to start with the brand, I learned first about in my magazine reads and then my mum asking for a foundation from the same brand! And god yes, I got so addicted to their beauty list that I was almost sold for a mini haul from CT. CT is an American brand, the lady herself does celebrity make up for whose who in Hollywood.
Since I am very new to sculpting, contouring, I decided to get CT as a started kit, since it is a finely milled powder based bronzer and highlighter.
I must say, I am beginning to love it. The bronzer is pigmented, not to strong, but suits my skin tone and my cheeks do look a bit slimmer. I have the sculpting brush from super drug, it works well in application. The highlighter is so beautiful and it does not make my face look glittery at all. In fact the highlighter adds such a nice glow.
The staying power I would say is not very good, I think since the weather here is cold, it works well without any fixing spray. But I am not sure how that will turn around in India, since the weather can be sultry.
The overall look and packaging is so gorgeous and it makes you feel luxurious. I am so keen on getting on the blushes from the CT range, but I guess I will wait for a pay rise first 😛
I love this bronzer and highlighting palette and it will work for light to medium skin tones. Although, beauties who want a very strong bronzer may not appreciate this, as it is quite light and subtle. I like things sublime anyway.
What I like about Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow?
- Easily blends
- Nice subtle contouring and highlighting
- Highlighter is just beautiful
- Such gorgeous packaging
- Nice tips gives and videos on CT website to learn sculpting
- Makes face slimmer!
- Perfect for round face beauties
What I don’t like about Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
- Bronzer is quite mild and people who like strong bronzer, may not like this!
Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow?
You might also like to read:-
- Sephora Moisturising Body Lotion Peony Review
- MAC CrÃ¨me blend Blush in Posey Review And Swatches
- MAC Mulch Eyeshadow Review &Swatch
- MAC Cremeblend Blush Tea Petal: Review, Swatches
- MAC Chilli Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Desi Nails Tutorial
- Long Staying Lip Gloss Suggestions
- Lâ€™oreal Elvive Smooth-Instense Anti-frizz serum Review
- MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review and Swatches