I had been suffering from severe dandruff and hair fall since 1 year. I tried various anti dandruff shampoos but alas nothing worked for me. So instead of visiting a doctor(as I hate taking medicines 🙁 ), I decided to get some suggestions from parlour aunty who is sometimes a savior for me. She suggested me to use Cherylâ€™s Anagen Scalp Tonic which does wonders for my scalp. Now I am not suffering from any dandruff :). Letâ€™s take the review of Cherylâ€™s Anagen Scalp Tonic.
A closer view
- What the company claims?
Cherylâ€™s Anagen Scalp Tonic is specially developed to prevent abnormal hairfall. Contains multi vitamins B3, B5 & B6 and olive leaf extract. Refreshes the scalp, stimulates blood circulation & encourages growth of hair.
- Price: Rs 650
- Ingredients: As such not specified but it is written on the carton that it contains olive leaf extract and biotin.
- Packaging: Anagen scalp tonic comes in a carton containing 7 bottles (ampoule) of 7 ml each. The bottles with nozzle are so cute and very easy to use. I reuse these bottles by filling it with my oil.
Open the ampoule and apply section by section on clean scalp. Massage. Do not rinse off. Use Cherylâ€™s Anagen Shampoo once or twice a week. Use Cherylâ€™s Herbal hair oil once a week. For severe hairfall, use 1 ampoule on scalp everyday. For less than severe hairfall, use every alternate day. For maintenance, use half ampoule every alternate day.
My experience with this product:
I was a savior for me when I was suffering from severe dandruff and hairfall. I applied scalp tonic twice a week. Besides using Anagen scalp tonic I took head massage too which reduced my dandruff and hair fall in one month. But I regularly used this tonic for 6 months and voila I have no dandruff now.
- It is so light and gives cooling sensation when applied on scalp.
- It is herbal (my first preference)
- Did not make my scalp oily as it contains water like fluid.
- I love the fragrance.
- Easy to apply
- Decently priced
- I feel it made me addicted to it so I have started using home remedies whenever I suffer from minor dandruff.
- Not easily available.
Will I recommend it to others???
Absolutely yes if you are suffering from severe dandruff and hairfall. But for minor dandruff I would recommend you to go for home remedies.