I had some leftover mushrooms sitting in my fridge and wasn’t feeling like making some Indian khana, so I decided to make a healthy chicken dish with them.
Ingredients – Chicken & Mushroom
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 250g mushrooms, chopped
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Red chilli powder to taste
Method &Â Preparation
1. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and red chilli powder according to your taste preferences.
2. Put the maida(all purpose flour) Â in a bowl and coat the chicken breasts in it lightly.
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet at a medium high flame and cook the chicken breasts in it, for about 10-12 minutes total. Set them aside on a plate after done.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and sautÃ© the onions and garlic in the same skillet.
5. Once the onions are translucent, add the butter and cook the mushrooms in it, for about 6-8 minutes, until soft.
6. Add in the wine and stir well.
7. After a minute, add the chicken back to the skillet and cook for 30-40 seconds on each side.
8. Remove from the heat and serve with some crusty garlic bread.
This dish came out beautifully – the chicken was tender and the mushrooms had a great flavour from the wine. I’m sure this will be a regular dinner in our house!
Â Have you tried any Chicken & Mushroom recipe?
You might like to checkout the video
You might like reading these also:-
- Simple & Quick Fresh Vegetable Salad â€“ Lunch For One
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre review
- Firebird Bath And Body Lip Balm Review
- Grey, Black And Cobalt â€“ OOTD
- Metallic Bag & Scraf Haul From Wise She Shopaholic Abroad
- Creamy Tomato Spaghetti And Garlic Bread Recipe â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Haus Of Gloi Sugar Exfoliant Review