Today I bring you yet another Claireâ€™s Cosmetics product which is the false eyelashes. My love for Claireâ€™s is increasing every day I see this store. I make sure I go check it every time I visit the mall ( even if its consecutive days 😀 ). I was out of eyelashes and actually eyelash glue. I looked up at several local stores but they showed me the cheap plastic-y kinds which I repel me. They seem gross and I wonder how to they even stay on the eyes.
- Price; Rs. 350
Directions to use:
My Experience with Claireâ€™s cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES:
I love both of the variants of eyelashes though the lighter one being more as they are perfect for everyday use. The glue that comes in the pack is very tiny plastic bottle which works perfectly and will go a long way. Though, I am sad that one of my packs did not have glue. :-/ Anyways, I will buy more different types of eyelashes from Claireâ€™s soon.
- The light ones are long and thin that enhances the natural eye lashes and great for day time wear. They are so light that you do not feel anything on your lashes at all. These are particularly my most favourite.
- The second ones are more like party wear and suitable for occasional wear. They spread out thickly but yet feel very light.
What I like about Claireâ€™s cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES:
- Soft hairs.
- Feather light.
- Sturdy, stays intact.
- Comes with glue.
- Reasonably priced.
What I do not like about Claireâ€™s cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES:
I like everything about these. Love them! <3
Will I recommend it to others? Of course, if you like using false eye lashes, go grab them girls!
Have you tried Claireâ€™s cosmetics GLAM EYELASHES ?
You might like reading these:-
- OPI â€“ Iâ€™m Not Really A Waitress Review
- Makeup In Your 30â€˜s: What to Do & What to Avoid!
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss Mirrored Mauve Review
- My Colorbar Adrenaline Rush
- New Products In My Vanity