Today I am reviewing the Kabuki brush that I bought along with the % piece brush set from Claireâ€™s.Â I am a makeup freak but had no Kabukis. 😀 Actually, I did not really explore the brushes world as I do now. Never realized that using good brushes can improve your makeup to even better and easier.Â So since I was buying new brushes and this one was on 30% discount and had my favourite Leopard print, I picked this one.
- Price: Rs. 500 (Rs. 350 Discounted Price)
- Packaging: The brush comes in a clear transparent package. Nothing really fancy. It has the price tag on it.
The Brush: Since most of us know that a Kabuki brush is used for, letâ€™s get into its meaning once again for those who are beginners in makeup or are not aware of the brushâ€™s uses. A Kabuki brush is basically used to apply dry and powder based makeup products mainly mineral makeup, loose powders and bronzers on the face.
- Bristles: The bristles are densely packed in a compact small leopard print handle. They feel very smooth and light on face. I have not washed it yet so there has been no bristles fall out till now.
- Brush Handle: Claireâ€™s again had a variety for the prints and colors for the brush but I gravitated towards my favorite animal print. The handle is usual like in most kabuki brush â€“ small and thick.
What I like aboutÂ Claireâ€™s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush:-
- Soft & smooth bristles.
- Very affordable.
- Comes in a variety of colors & prints.
What I do not like Claireâ€™s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush:-
- I wish it could come in a small case that could be reused as this plastic one tore off after a couple of uses and a kabuki brush has very fine and a lot of bristles that spread out once its takes out of the packaging so it cannot be afforded to stay out of cover when not in use.
Will I recommend this to others? : Definitely! Itâ€™s cheap and very smooth on face. I feel itâ€™s a great beginners brush but can very easily be kept in a proâ€™s vanity kit as itâ€™s actually superb on application. Also, its way better and costs cheaper than most other expensive brushes available in market like Vega and colorbar.
Have you tried Claireâ€™s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lining Eyes With Coastal Scent Jet Black Eyeliner
- Eyeliner Tricks For Small Eyes â€“ Suggestions
- Shehla Khanâ€™s Tips for The Summer
- How to Even Skin Tone
- My April Velvet BOX !!!! 🙂
- FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss Intense 661 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Citrine 040 Review & Swatch
- Wet And Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush Review +Cheap Nars Orgasm Dupe
- How To Wash Makeup Brushes
- How to Make Nail Polish
- Forest Essentials Unveils Its New â€œRupam Collectionâ€