Hi Girls 🙂
Today I am reviewing about Herbal essences totally twisted curl scrunching gelÂ Â with French lavender and jade plant extract, it is a styling product for those having curly and frizzy hair. But mine is aÂ soft and straight hairâ€¦â€¦ you may be thinking why I bought this? Well, this a gift from my aunt, so I thought of giving it a trial. It comes in a attractive purple tube and the product is a transparent non- sticky gel with a mild fragrance, it just glides on hair and a small pea size amount of it is sufficient for medium length hair.
- What the product Claims :I’ll keep frizz from making big fuzz and lock in your waves and spirals smoothly with my weightless formula fused with extracts of French lavender & jade plant. I make all those humid days feel like a spring breeze.
- Usage :Work a little bit of it through wet or dry hair. Scrunch and shape to lock curls in place. Blow dry on low heat with a diffuser. For more definition, use your fingers and air dry instead.
- Ingredients:Â Water, PVP, Laureth-23,VP,Lavandula Angustifolia(lavender) Flower/stem/leaf extract, Crassula Argentea leaf extract, Fragrance,Triisopropanolamine, carbomer, methyl paraben,DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-12, Dimethicone, propylparaben,Disodium EDTA.
- Cost : $1.25
My Experience with Clairol Herbal EssencesÂ
After washing my hair, when its still wet i rub small amount of it in between my palms and then work through my hair and air dry my hair (I donâ€™t like using driers all the timeâ€¦.mostly I avoid doing so). As my hair is straight it did not do much to my hair, it just worked like normal gels (more or less similar to LIVON). It made my hair manageable added little volume. But, whenever I feel like curling my hair (occasionally) with rollers. I apply this gel to hair, roll my hair with rollers and wait for 20-30mins, remove rollers and blow dry it .It holds the curls really well.
Â These are the rollers which I use
What I liked about Herbal essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel
- Works well for curly hair. It makes hair Manageable and adds volume to straight hair.
- Controls frizziness .
- Very light and non sticky.
- Holds curls effectively.
- Price is very cheap.
- Fragrance is good.
- Works for both wet and dry hair
What I donâ€™t Â liked about Herbal essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel
- Holds curls only for short time.
- Contains parabens.
- No SPF
- No much use for straight hair
Rating : 3/5
Will I re-purchase Again : No, this is not for straight hair people. I would recommend it only for curly hair.
You might like reading these also:-