Price: INR 3,405
Quantity: 50 ml
“Clarins is a brand that is effective, serious about it’s treatments,uses high quality ingredients and ensures maximum results.” – Jacques Courtin Clarins
What Clarins says about its Multi ActiveÂ Night Cream:
Think of it as 8 hours of sleep in a jar. Clarinsâ€™ intensive, anti-stress treatment works the nightshift, when skin is most receptive to renewal. Complements the benefits of Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream, Cream-Gel or Lotion â€” helping restore natural tone, elasticity and radiance for a more youthful appearance by morning. Use each night after Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum.
- Active Ingredients:
- Kiwi extract: stimulates and helps renewÂ the epidermisÂ by improving cellular renewal. Acts as Â½ fuel â•— for the skin with an energy molecule that work more effectively at night to accept nourishment.Â This fruit is the richest in vitamins C & E and possesses the highest concentration of nutrients.
- ImudilinÂ®Â : a high-tech dipeptide – boosts cellula
- Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the precious part of a vegetal oil with regenerating and protective properties. It also contains vitamins A, D, E and F which encourage regeneration and protection of the skin.
This is a cream that will help you with wrinkles while you are still in the fullness of youth.Â Some of us have good genes and well some of us are not that lucky but well do not fear, Clarins has the ideal skin care solution to fight this premature loss of tone. This multi active night cream is suitable for normal, combination and sensitive skin. I am in two minds bout those with oily skin.Â Better try some in the store or take home a sample.
You might be wondering whyÂ I keep giving youÂ instructions on how to applyÂ the Clarins products that I am reviewing well that is because they are made toÂ be effective and benefit you even more when applied the CLARINS way! It boosts circulation and allows lymphatic drainage.
Warm the cream in your palms and press it firmly onto face. Begin at the center of the face that is the cheeks and move outward to your ears, without pulling the skin, to increase circulation. Smooth it down from your chin to your neck and decollete as well.
You can see in the above picture that the cream looks like some light whipped mousse.Â Â It hasÂ a delicate fragrance.Â It feels special to apply it after my bath at night.Â It goes on to the face feeling greasy but in a few seconds gets absorbed to a nice comfortable mattish feeling. It looks thick but it’s so so light and makes the skin look plump and hydrated immediately. Last night after a shower I came to the living room to tell my husband somethingÂ and went back to the bedroom.Â I then put on my night cream and came out again to tell him something and looking at me he saidÂ “kya tumÂ raat mein bhiÂ make up lagake ghoomti ho?”Â I was like ” what nonsense I don’t use anything at night”Â I later realised that my skin looked like it had on some foundation and so it was looking all even toned and good I guess. I also find that my skin appearsÂ very healthy and freshÂ in the morningÂ when IÂ use this cream.
I love it!
In India you can also find 2 other creams in the Multi Active Range from Clarins:
- Clarins MULTI-ACTIVE DAY Early Wrinkle Correction Cream-GelÂ Â Price: INR 3,300Â Quantity: 50 ml
- Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal SerumÂ Â Price: INR 3,200Â Quantity: 30 ml
What I like aboutÂ Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream:
- Allery tested
- Non comedogenic
- Encourages skin renewal
- Helps reduce the signs of early wrinkles
- Beautiful glass jar
- Sturdy and travel friendly
- Effective with natural key ingredients
Â What I don’t like Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream:
Have you tried Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream?
You may also like reading:
- Â Best Night Cream In India
- VLCC Skin Tightening Wheat Night Cream Review
- Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews
- Night cream– Lakme Fruit Moisture Strawberry Kiwi Passion
- Ponds Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment Review