Hey guys, Iâ€™m Lali, from veruzkas and Anamika let me borrow you for one post! This makeup itâ€™s a classic for me, I adore using purple because goes with any colour and shape of eye!
My secret itâ€™s this: are you doubting? Go with purple! Iâ€™ve done it so many times and in some many people that Iâ€™d lost count! But it worth every time!!
In this makeup Iâ€™ve used Tako and Posion Plum from Sugarpill, as eyeshadows, as well with a matte black from Avon to do the smoke. Doing the cateye Iâ€™d use to colour, a purple eyepencil, again from Avon, and a black pencil â€“ your favorite brand goes perfect!
Put some mascara, if you want some false lashes and make sure your lips are seductive pink!
Thank you Anamika for let me use your space for a while!
Did you like the purple eye make up look?
You might also like reading these:-
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 Review & Swatches
- New Blushes In My Stash This Weekend
- Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom Review
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plumâ€™s The Word 360 Review & Swatches
- Best Facial Pack for Oily Skin â€“ Tan Removal For Oily Skin
- MUA Blush in No.4: Review, FOTD
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust Review and Swatches