I’m applying Vitamin E oil to my face every twice a day and it’s hard to remove the stickiness of Vit E oil using regular soap .I was searching for a good cleanser with small scrubbing granules to remove oil and dirt from my face.I saw this at a local supermarket and thought to give it a try. I have read lots of reviews about Clean & Clear products in this website .I was very excited because it’s for the first time Iâ€™m using cleanser and scrubber together.
About Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser:
CLEAN & CLEAR Daily Pore Cleanser has gentle micro-scrubbers that remove impurities like pore-blocking dirt, oil, and dead surface skin. It gently cleanses your face and leaves soft and smooth skin.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laurent Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium, Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Carbomer, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Laureth-2, Lactic Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiatzolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone
Directions to use:
- Start with clean hands.
- Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms â€“ a dime-size should do it.
- Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it aroundâ€¦circles, figure eightsâ€¦that type of thing.
- Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
My Experience with Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser :
The cleanser comes in a neat flip top package,and is convenient for travel purposes.
The cleanser is white in color and has lots of mini scrubbers for exfoliation. The mini scrubbers are like small granules and do gentle exfoliation. It leaves my skin soft and clean. I love the consistency which is actually runny ,but be careful when dispensing in case you end up wasting too much of product.
A little amount lathers up well and this product lasts for 3 months. I love the mild fragrance. It helps in removing oil from outer surface of skin .But it dries out your skin in case you have dry skin. I would recommend people with dry skin to apply moisturizer well after applying and washing face with cleanser. I also use this with my olay pro x cleansing system brush when I run out of olay cleanser.
Price & Quantity:
$ 4.99 for 5.5 OZ. (156 g).
Not sure if available in India.
What I like about Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser:
- Â·Nice Fragrance.
- Â·Small amount is enough.
- Â·Didnâ€™t cause break out.
- Â·It doesn’t moisturize .
- Â·I’m not happy with the running consistency of the cleanser.
What I don’t like about Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser:
- Â It dries the skin.
- After using this cleanser skin needs moisturizer.
Do I Recommend Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser:
Yes. But not for dry skin people.
Would I Repurchase Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser:
Well, yes! I will re purchase .It cleans my skin really well.
Have you tried Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser?
You might also like reading these:-
- Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick Dreamy Pink Review & Swatches
- We Are On Cosmo Again
- Audreyâ€™s Flower Sponge Review
- 15 Awesome Benefits Of Lactic Acid In Beauty
- Collective Haul On Skincare, Body Care and Makeup
- 6 Coral Pink Lipstick Swatches & FOTD
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 30 Review & Swatches