Khadi Pudina Cream Cleanser Review by Prerana
What Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina Claims –
It is an Ayurvedic antiseptic pore cleanser, which deep cleanse the skin by removing dirt and pollution from the skin pores and prepares the skin for further treatment.
Price Rs 95/- for 210ml
How to use cleanser
Rub a dollop of the cream cleanser on face with finger tips in circular motion for 5-6 minutes and wipe off with cotton. Wash your face with water. (Personally I wash off my face with Khadi face wash gel after this)
Cleanser Swatch –
About Khadi Pudina Cream Cleanser
- Packaging – It comes in a regular plastic bottle with a flip open cap.
- Texture – The cleanser as name suggests is in cream form with a shiny finish, it is white is color with a hint of green in it.
- Smell it has a mild minty flavor which is not at all annoying and you will certainly like the freshness in its smell. May be I sound silly but the smell is close to Colgate toothpaste somewhat!
- My experience I found it capable of removing even water proof makeup stuffs pretty well.
- Ingredients It has mint which is makes one feelÂ refreshing and has anti-fungal quality. Tulsi which is a well known anti oxidant. Aloe Vera and glycerin are skin softeners.
Here is a small Demo for you ladies 😛
Here IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢v swatchedÂ L-R : lakme 9to5 lip liner, maybelline 16hr superstay lipstick
Chambor brown eyeliner pencil, maybelline eye shadow, maybelline waterproof mascara
Now massage Khadi cream Cleanser Pudina on top of it for 4-5min
Wipe off with cotton and all is removed
What I liked about Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina
- Price is very decent as compared to the quantity of 210ml and the quality of removing makeup.
- The flip open cap is very tight so its travel friendly.
- It removes all traces of makeup even water proof mascara and long wear colorfix lipsticks also.
- It donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t sting my eyes while removing eye makeup, so I consider it as very gentle.
- 210 ml is going to last me a long way, may be 3 months for just 95/- Rs.
- The minty smell is very refreshing specially for summers, it gives a cool-cool feeling to the skin after use, it is very relaxing.
What I didn’t like about Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina
- IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sorry I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t see any major con in Khadi facial cleanser! May be the only one thing is that it is not available every where! Also Khadi packaging is very boring with only black & white labels of plastic bottle, but may be because Khadi believes in simplicity!
- Ok 2nd I also can conclude that the cream cleanser being thick in consistency doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t come out of the nozzle easily, you have to keep it inverted or jerk it hard with upside down to take out the product.
Will I recommend / re-purchase Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina
I will keep repurchasing it and will recommend it to others too, it will suit all skin types. If you could locate Khadi store near you then sure you must give it a try because its cost isÂ pocket friendly cleanser for face. If you like it then its great and if you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t like it then you will not lose much from this facial cleanser product.
You might like reading these also:-