Before I throw away this bottle and use the last drop today, let me review this fantastic product from Clinique which I got around two months ago. I bought this product after going through reviews of foreign bloggers where some of them claim that it even gave them a bit of face lift. I was like omg! this product must be a miracle product or something so I bought it from strawberry.net when it was on discount.
About Clinique Repairwear Laser FocusÂ Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector:-
- Potent serum gives every skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles, sun damage. In 4 weeks, see obvious reduction in lines, wrinkles, improved texture. At 12 weeks, the visible wrinkle-reducing power is remarkably close to a dermatological laser procedure. 63%, to be exact. Different commitment, different results. And yet impressive results guaranteed.
Price – INR 3500 (I got it in around INR 2500 .Thing is the formula of this serum has been changes and now it’s called as “Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, restores and corrects“.Now it has been added withÂ N-acetylglucosamine for exfoliation, brightening and to increase skins natural production of hyaluronic acid.
Ingredients:Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Trimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Silica,Polymethylsilsesquioxiane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysilicone-11, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paulâ€™s Wort) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract,Â Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Pinanediol, Camphanediol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Ergothioneine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Micrococcus Lysate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Linoleic Acid, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer,Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Cholesterol,Â Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate,Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-8, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
Packaging – It Â comes in a cheap plastic looking bottle with a pump dispenser .Plastic bottle looks ok but I would have preferred a glass bottle where one can see through how much of the product is left. Considering the price of the serum I was definitely expecting a better packaging.
My experience withÂ Clinique Stores-Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector :-
I have a combination dry skin and after using it I never needed any moisturiser although for a super dry skin, one will need a moisturizer over it. Serum just penetrates into the skin with in seconds and leaves my skin feeling oh so soft. Serums makes my open pores look really small but as far as diminishing wrinkles is concerned I can’t vouch for it as I don’t suffer from them. Also, wrinkles just can’t diminish by using one 30 ml of serum anyway.
Serum has no fragrance and is almost transparent and unlike most serums it can be used under eyes as well.Serums is light weight and will suit oily as dry skin.I use it twice a day and regular use of this serum makes skin look clearer and smoother. I also noticed my complexion getting a bit fairer with regular use so probably it helps in removing tan as well.
Summing it up:-
What I like aboutÂ Clinique Repairwear Laser FocusÂ Â Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector:-
- Will work for oily and dry skin
- Reduces bit of pigmentation and makes skin clearer
- Penetrates into the skin with in seconds
- Makes skin smooth and softer
- MakesÂ open pores look smaller
- It never broke me out
What I do like aboutÂ Clinique Repairwear Laser FocusÂ Â Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector:-
- It’s on the expensive side
- It says it prevents sun damage but I still used sunscreen along Â although its not really a bad thing.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! I love it to the core and I am going to try the new version of this product which isÂ Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, restores and corrects 🙂
Have you triedÂ Clinique Repairwear Laser FocusÂ Â Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector?
Â Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Affordable Body Lotions Which You Might Try
- Gillette Venus Razor for Women Review
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 13 Review & Swatches
- Benefit Cosmetics Dr Feel Good Primer Review
- 5 Great Body Butters
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- DKNY Be Delicious So Sweet Eau De Parfum Travel Exclusive Review
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipcolour in Top Tier Truffle (090) Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Lipstick 26 Hot Pink Review & Swatches
- Dirty Works Vitamin C Brightening Mask Review
- 5 Worth Trying Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape