Clinique, an Allergy Tested and 100% fragrance free brand maybe known for their excellent skin care products, but their makeup range has many unsung heroes that Â yearn for a voice. Clinique introduced the marvellous concept of sun care, sunscreens and have been pioneers in artificial tanning products. So having a bronzer in their range was mandatory.
About Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer:-
Clinique True Bronze is a range of real looking bronzers without an orange-y cast to them. They have subtle shimmer thence they impart a lovely sun-kissed glow rather than being used as contour powder. Like other products these are also dermatologist developed, allergy tested and 100% fragrance free.
The box is a colorful mint green with floral patterns. The container is a plastic with a bronze colored lid. A soft natural hair brush with antibacterial agent coating is provided for smooth application. The brush is of good quality and can be perfect for touch ups.
I am not a very big fan of the clamshell like packing with a small hinge. This renders it to be very delicate and the hinge breaks if it is dropped. I wont call it poor packaging but there is a scope of improvement there.
This compact formula glides on smooth to impart a light veil of bronzer on face. Can be buildable and layered upon to create a desired intensity. Sunswept is a darker bronze with golden brown tones and does not look too orange. On my skin is looks like a perfect sunkissed glow thanks to the pearlized golden particles which give a bedazzling sheen on the skin without any sparkles seen. This bronzer photographs very well and add subtle contours to the face though I would not use it for this purpose.
Due to talc and fillers, it has a powdery feel. But when applied with brush it goes on smooth as velvet on the skin giving a lovely sunny glow.
With a fluffy powder brush delicately dust the bronzer on all the areas of the face and neck where sunlight hits. It could be on apples of cheeks, bridge of the nose, forehead, chin and decolletage. For subtle sun kissed application dust with a fan brush. It looks quite translucent and glowy this way.
I would recommend to powder the face well before applying this bronzer as the shimmer can stick on wet skin spots and look funny. A light dusting of loose powder before bronzer can take care of this.
PRICE Â :2100 INR.
Swatches of Clinique Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer Sunswept
PROS:Clinique True Bronze in Sunswept Review
- Gives incredible sunkissed glow without looking powdery
- Suitable for application throughout the year.
- Â The brush provided with the pack is very good quality and handy
- Â Golden shimmer gives soft highlights.
CONS:Clinique True Bronze in Sunswept Review
- Â Hinge can break easily
- A bit on expensive side for a bronzer
Very good for olive to darker skins. Lighter skins may love the lighter version called Sunkissed or Sunblushed
- Packaging -3/5
- Formula -4.5/5
- Satisfaction– 5/5
Its my go-to bronzer to pair with a bright eyeshadow.
You might like reading these also:-
- 15 Must Have Clinique Products
- Clinique Stores-Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector 50ml
- Clinique Happy in Bloom -for Valentines Day
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation Review
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup Review & Swatches
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Anti-Fatigue Eye Cooling Gel
- Clinique Introductory Packs In India
- Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter Immerse Your Body In All-Day Comfort
- Clinique Introduces 3 steps Skin Care System Travel Pack
- Clinique Presents High Length Mascara
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild Review