Did u guysâ€¦ummâ€¦girls get anything form this yearâ€™s black Friday sale?? I didnâ€™t, simply because I went crazy last year and bought everything Iâ€™ll need for the next 10 years! :silly: Okay, bit of an exaggeration there, but Iâ€™ll confess one of the things that held me back: I have a bunch of stuff (yes, not one or two but a whole bunch!!!) that I bought last year that are still spankinâ€™ new and untouched 😯 And you know why?? Well, because I need to take pics for reviews before I start using them (of all things!). 😀 Believe it or not, thatâ€™s entirely true and I canâ€™t believe how hopeless I am! :struggle: So hereâ€™s a long-pending reviewâ€¦ and some pretty old photos as well 😛
About Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush:
Our Bionic Flat Top Buffer is perfect for buffing in foundation, blending in powders, and applying bronzer. The durable, dense bristles offer great control and a full coverage application.
Dimensions: 1.19″ (3.00 cm)
Ferrule: 2.00″ (5.10 cm)
Handle: 2.69″ (6.80 cm)
Bristle Type: Synthetic
What I like about Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush:
- Classy, black, matte-finish wooden handle that is lightweight yet sturdy
- Handle is of medium length making this easy to hold and use
- The compact size of this brush ensures that it fits easily into conventional pouches (unlike other long-handled brushes that wonâ€™t fit into your makeup pouch or purse)
- Steel ferrule is glued securely and does not ever wobble or come apart
- Bristles are super-soft, dense and splay about just enough to diffuse product evenly
- Has synthetic bristles and can thus be used with liquid, cream or powder formulations
- Works amazingly well with pressed powders, loose powders and mineral foundation
- Blends liquid foundation easily
- Easy to get full coverage since this picks up a good amount of product
- Buffs product well giving a smooth, non-streaky finish
- The flat-top with crisp edges makes this ideal for contouring, bronzing and for blush application as well.
- Does not shed a single hair even after repeated washes
- Although the tips of the bristles are grayish-brown and the rest creamy-white, the colors do not bleed
- Maintains its shape well
- Inexpensive when compared to flat-top brushes from other brands like Sigma, Mac, Shiseido and so on
- Good quality for the price :yes:
What I donâ€™t like about Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush:
- Few bristles (about 4 or so) are sticking out from the top of my brush making this a tad unevenly cut. But this could be an issue with the piece I received and you may not end up with the same. (Otherwise, the flat-top is neat and retains its shape)
- Given the density of the bristles, this brush requires a bit of effort to wash-off liquid foundation and takes up to a day to dry completely after washing.
- Really wish it came with a bristle-guard. I end up having to use one from my Sigma collection to protect this while travelling.
- Available only through Coastal Scents official website and shipping charges to India is high
Flat-top brushes are amazing to work with and once you get used to one, thereâ€™s no looking back. This brush from Coastal Scents is my favorite brush to use with pressed powders. Iâ€™ve never touched a puff after this entered my life. :yippee: It does blend foundation easily but I reserve this only for powders simply because I prefer using separate brushes for liquid and powder products.Â Nevertheless, itâ€™s very versatile and can be used with bronzers, blush and contouring products. Iâ€™ve been using this brush for more than a year now and itâ€™s easily one of my favorites of the lot I own. It still looks just the way it did when I first got it which affirms that it is a well-made, long-lasting tool. In fact, when Iâ€™ve had the time and space to carry only one brush while travelling, this is the one that has made it to my bag every single time. :cute: Highly recommend! :yes:
Have you tried Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Eyeshadow CrÃ¨me De Violet Review & Swatches
- 5 Pretty Lipglosses Reviews & Swatches
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review & Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick VIVA GLAM II Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Review
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Review
- Ayurveda for Skin Care & Hair Care