Today I’ll be reviewing the blush brush I picked up from Coastal scents mentioned in my haul here. I’d wanted a larger blush brush for a while and this was my chance!
About the Coastal Scents Blush Natural Brush
The Classic Blush Large allows for an effortless application of pressed or mineral blush and bronzers. The flexible, natural hair bristles are ideal for blending, shading, and contouring the cheekbones as well as highlighting the face, leaving you with a perfectly natural hint of color.
My experience with the Coastal Scents Blush Natural Brush:
- Packaging:The brush comes in a plastic covering and no reusable brush guard.
- Bristle Texture:The bristles are large, firm and closely packed. They are really soft and don’t feel at all abrasive on the skin.
- Bristle Quality (Bleeding & Shedding):The bristles did not bleed although it did lose 3-4strands in the first wash. No bristles lost in the 2nd wash.
- Washing & Drying: Washing this brush does take a tiny bit more work to get the shampoo out due to how thick it is. Drying also takes a while longer.
This is an amazing brush for blush lovers. Despite being so large, it doesn’t get the blush all over the cheek like I expected initialy. It’s quite precise and helps blend easily. I doesn’t take me much time to diffuse the color at all.
What I like about Coastal Scents Blush Natural Brush
- Good quality brush
- Bristles are soft and blends easily
- Doesn’t bleed
- Did not shed after the first wash.
- Very affordable
What I don’t Â like about Coastal Scents Blush Natural Brush
- Needs to be ordered through the site only.
- The customs are kinda crazy..so keep track of how much you buy.
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC 219 PencilÂ BrushÂ Review â€“ Must Have MacÂ Brushes
- Ecotools Retractable KabukiÂ BrushÂ Review
- MAC 239 EyeshaderÂ BrushÂ â€“ Must Have MACÂ Brushes
- Nail ArtÂ BrushesÂ In India/Nail ArtÂ BrushesÂ Review
- 3 Vega MakeupÂ BrushesÂ Review
- 5 The Body Shop MakeupÂ Brushes
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece EyeÂ BrushÂ Set Review
- Bare Escentuals AngledÂ BrushÂ Review
- Sigma MakeupÂ BrushesÂ In India