Coastal Scents Forever Blush in Fresh
Today I want to review a Peachy earth toned blusher from Coastal Scents Forever collection. I have already reviewed the shade Delicate and Lovely too. I have never liked any range so much guys, this range is fantastic in terms of quality and quantity both. Other two shades I had reviewed were both shimmery, this one however comes with satin finish from the same range.
Kindly read on my review to know if this shade too impressed me or not.
About Coastal Scents Forever Blush:
The perfectly pigmented powder blush for a long-lasting rush of color. Complete with a mirror, the color-packed compact will go a long way.
Talc, Mica, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, D&C Red No. 21, D&C Red No. 27 Al Lake, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6, and FD&C Blue No. 1
Price & Net Weight: $ 7.96 for 10 Grams, I got this at 3.98 $.
You can buy blusher from Flipkart.com here
My take on Coastal Scents Forever Blush in Fresh:
Packaging: Coastal Scents Forever Blushers come in beautiful colorful outer carton with complete list of ingredients mentioned on it. The blusher comes in a basic black pan kind plastic packaging with a semi see through cover. A mirror is lodged at the inner side of the cover. No blusher brush is provided with it which is a con for many. The blusher comes encased in a bubble wrap for added safety of the product. Beautiful pattern is drawn on the surface of the blush.
Shade: â€˜Freshâ€™ is a natural earth toned blush with peachy tones. It is the closest dupe of Mac powder blush in Gingerly. This shade is perfect for summers and would suit people with both warm and cool skin tones. This shade would be a hit among working women as it is a perfect shade for office wear. It has no shimmers at all.
Pigmentation: This blush is intensely pigmented. You just need to softly swirl over the blusher surface. One requires very less amount for each application, so it would be impossible for me to hit the pan ever in this lifetime. 😛 It does not stain my cheeks and never looks streaky.
Texture & Finish: It has firm yet soft texture. It is not powdery or drying. The moment you touch the surface of the blush, it feels very soft yet firm. I would advise to pick up the blush with soft hand as due to soft texture there can be product wastage. This blusher blends so beautifully leaving hint of earthy peach shade on my skin. It has satin finish and of the best formula I have come across with.
Forever Blushers have 18 shades and they come up with following finish:
â€˜Freshâ€™ comes under Satin category. It has no shimmers at all. It would suit people with dry, oily, or normal skin tone. It does not accentuate pores in anyway, even people with enlarged pores wonâ€™t face any issues with it. I feel most powder blushers to be quite drying formula wise, this is way different.
Staying Power: The color looks damn flattering on my warm skin tone and stays upto 4-5 hours with a face primer during summers. In winters I think it will stay for longer period.
Quantity: It comes with 10 grams of product. The blusher pan is as large as a pressed powder pan. I doubt if one would be able to hit the pan before its expiry.
What I liked about Coastal Scents Forever Blush in Fresh:
- -This range comes in 18 different shades and finish.
- -Its net weight is 10 grams which is pretty huge.
- -These are quite affordable considering their quality and quantity.
- -â€˜Freshâ€™ is a natural earth toned blush with peachy tones.
- -Complements both warm and cool skin tones.
- -Highly pigmented and blends effortlessly.
- -It does not leave any streaks.
- -Mirror is provided inside the pan.
- -Staying power is quite high, it stays for some 4-5 hours on my combination skin.
- -Texture of the blush is soft.
- -It would be best for office wear.
What I disliked about Coastal Scents Forever Blush in Fresh:
- -It is available only at Coastal Scents site.
- -One has to pay huge amount of shipping and custom charges.
- -Contains Parabens.
- -It does not contain any blusher brush. (Not a con for me)
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Shade: 5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 5 out of 5
- Quantity: 5 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 5 out of 5
- Staying Power: 5 out of 5
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? Of course, I will try to buy as many shades as possible from this range during offer.
My Overall Recommendation: Forever range of blushers from coastal scents is my top favorite among all the blushers in my collection. I have three shades- delicate, lovely and fresh. Not a single shade has ever disappointed me. If you do not mind paying extra shipping and custom charges then definitely grab these blushers. I would recommend them as must have products from entire Coastal scents range.
P.S- This shade is closest dupe of Mac powder blush in Gingerly.
Have you tried Coastal Scents Forever Blush in Fresh?
Â You might like to read:-
- How To Wear Matte Lipsticks Perfectly
- Sleek MakeUP Brow Perfector In Light Brown Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner 675 Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 7 Lady Gaga Lip Shades Suggestions
- Kryolan Lipstick Classic LC 157 Review & Swatches
- How To Make Your Own Lip Primer