When I chose this Hot Pot Shade, I was in my Coral Crazy Phase and Imagined myself in Coral from head to toes…Coral dress, coral purse coral shoes and yes..coral eyeshadow. So I told Upsi I wanted this but when I got it I chickened out! I couldn’t fathom wearing a coral eyeshadow. But I was totally enamored by the shade cause its the perfect CORAL BLUSH EVER!!…Read on to know more..
My take on Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Coral:
- Color:This shade is described as a highly pigmented eyeshadow featuring a bright coral hue with a satin finish. The eyeshadow lives up to its description and is an out of the world kinda shade..Its such a bright Coral and I don’t think anyone can ever dislike this shade.
- Price:Â $1.99
- Pigmentation & Texture:The pigmentation is amazing…The finger swatches are just after a single swipe! Imagine that! Its butter soft and so easy to blend…
- Staying Power: I have used this as a blush and it stays on for about 5hrs. I did wear it on my lids at home in a flight of fancy, but that was for about 3hrs after which my Hubby’s pointed looks became too much to bear and I washed it off 😉
I’m still trying to scrape up the guts to use this as an eyeshadow…Any ideas gals? I wanted to use in first in a more subtle manner so as to get used to it…..Till then…this is like…THE MOST AMAZING CORAL BLUSH!!
Pros of Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Coral:
- Soooooooooooo bright!! I want a purse in this color!
- Pigmentation is outta dis world
- Butter soft texture.
- Doesn’t crease
- Not chalky like a lot of coral shades out there
- Nil fallout
- Good staying power
- Very affordable.
Cons of Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Coral:
- Tough to choose shades since these are only available through their site..
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried this Hot Pot in Coral?? How do you use it?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette Review
- Must Have Coastal Scents Hot Pots & Brushes
- Coastal Scents Mineral Eyeshadow Night Swim Review & Swatch
- 10 Color Blush Palette/Coastal Scents Blush Palette Dupe
- Womsee Colours Of Joy Silver Wave Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- Top 10 Best Online Indian Shopping Sites In India (Part 1)
- Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette Review
- Avril Lavigne Blue Smokey Eyes Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Kristen Stewart â€œWâ€ Magazine Inspired Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Eye Makeup With Faces Cosmetics Sparkles Dust
- MAC Expensive Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Ardell False EyeLashes Review
- My First Simple Eye Makeup