Today I will be reviewing a hot pot from Coastal Scents. I feel that hot pots are the best way to try out new colours which we may not buy otherwise because the price is so reasonable.
Check outÂ Coastal ScentsÂ Hot Pot in Cameo (M21) Review & Swatches
This is my second favourite from all the hot pots that I got. Previously it was numbered HP-ME09 but now it is Kiwi Green.
About Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green:
Hot Pots are A 1-inch metal pan that contains a highly pigmented eye shadow for multiple applications. Each Coastal Scents Hot Potâ„¢Â fits snugly into ourÂ Go Pod,Â 4 Piece,Â 12 Piece, andÂ 28 PieceÂ Empty Magnetic Palettes. These custom palettes contain magnets in a soft foam padding which attract the metal pan of the Hot Potâ„¢. This allows you to completely customize your palette to create any look by simply adding interchangeableÂ Hot Potsâ„¢Â from our vast collection of shades, hues, and finishes.
- Ingredients:Â Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.
- Price- $1.99 for 1.3 gm
Also check outÂ Coastal ScentsÂ 26 Shadow Blush Palette Review
My experience with Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green :
Kiwi Green is an opaque shade with metallic shimmer finish. Its described as a deep green hue with golden iridescence on the website. This is a very pretty shade and looks good when worn alone or paired up. It has a hint of golden shimmer that really makes the colour pop.
I am pretty much satisfied with the quality of the product. Its very pigmented with great colour payoff, goes on smoothly and blends well. I have heard many people compare it with MAC eyeshadows. As I recently purchased my first MAC eyeshadow, I have to say that though coastal scents do not offer the same in quality but it makes up in price. If someone is on a budget, then these hot pots will be a good buy.
Why I like Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green :-
- Wide range of shades available with different finish
- Price is reasonable
- Nice pigmentation with great colour payoff
- Easy to blend and lasts long
Why I donâ€™t like Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green :
- Can only be purchased online
Have you tried the Coastal Scents hot Pot in Kiwi Green ?
You may also like to read these:
- MAC 219 PencilÂ BrushÂ Review â€“ Must Have MacÂ Brushes
- Ecotools Retractable KabukiÂ BrushÂ Review
- MAC 239 EyeshaderÂ BrushÂ â€“ Must Have MACÂ Brushes
- Nail ArtÂ BrushesÂ In India/Nail ArtÂ BrushesÂ Review
- 3 Vega MakeupÂ BrushesÂ Review
- 5 The Body Shop MakeupÂ Brushes
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece EyeÂ BrushÂ Set Review
- Sigma MakeupÂ BrushesÂ In India