Hey girls! It’s time to bring you one more dupe of MAC eye shadow which is Coastal Scent Hot Pot S36 .It is a dupe of MAC Amber lightÂ and I am a big fan of that shade.Â There is coastal scent hot pot Amaretto too which I reviewed last time and is a dupe of MAC Sable eyeshadow.
I have also been trying to go through some MAC eyeshadows but not able to procure a exact shade Â which is closer to Rich walnut of coastal scents .If you know any then do let us know in the comment section.
- PriceÂ –Â $1.99
- Dimensions:Â Â Â 1â€³ (2.5cm) [26mm] in diameter
- Net Weight:Â Â Â Â 1.3g / 0.04oz
Bought it from coastalscents.com
Coastal Scnet Hot Pot S36 & Rich Walnut :-
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot S36 – It’s a golden brown with shimmer with yellow undertones and both have satin finish.
- Coastal Scnet Rich Walnut Â – Shimmery blackened plum
I have swiped both the shades twice here
Hot Pot s36 will suit beautifully on warm /tanned skin and a shade which will brighten up eyes and makes lids glow.One can use it as a brow bone highlighter or on tear duct.As far as Rich walnut is concerned I like to use it in the crease most of the time.
Both the shades are soft and high on pigmentation.They are easy to blend and last for 5-6 hours. S36 still have a bit of fall out but rich walnut has great pigmentation and staying power.
I used both the shade in the below eye makeup and skipped the Â brow bone highlighter.Before you ask the gel eyeliner used its Â coastal scent java eyeliner.
What I liked about Coastal Scent Hot Pots:-
- A mac dupe which is decently priced
- Good staying power & highly pigmentedÂ with negligible fall out.
What I do not like about Coastal Scent Hot Pots:-
- Not available in India and high shipping charges
Have you tried coastal scent hot pot S36 Â & Rich walnut ?
Check out more dupes here:-