Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stickâ€™s Haul
I hope you all liked the swatches that I recently shared with you all. Now bringing a break to the swatches, I now plan on sharing my recent haul.
Yeahhhhhhhâ€¦. Hauls always bring happiness to me. Out of the ten gorgeous shades from the Colorbar All day waterproof Eyeshadow Sticksâ€™ collection, I picked five gorgeous shades.
Without much ado, I wish to straight away share my haul. Continue reading.
About Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick:
This ultra-modern eye-shadow stick glides like velvet, has feather light application and lasts for 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading!
Applying perfect eye-shadow will no longer be a tricky job with ColorBarÂ All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick. Fall in love with this blendable and highly pigmented do-it-all eye-shadow stick, which also doubles up as eyeliner. Sharpen the tip with a detachable sharpener (attached at the back of the stick) for precise application and use it to shade, define, smoke-up and highlights. Its velvet powdery, lightweight texture is smudge proof and doesnâ€™t non-transfer on the upper eyelid.
- PreservativeÂ and mineral oil free
- DermatologicallyÂ andÂ Ophthalmologically Approved
Directions For Use: Swipe across lids and blend with fingertips for effortless application on the go.
Price: Rs. 850
Net Wt: 1.4 gm
Packaging: I really like the well thought packaging of these eyeshadow sticks. These are packed in pen like packaging and work with retractable mechanism. The bottom panels of the sticks are color coded and this makes it easy to pick the right shade without any confusion from among the other shades.
The packaging is travel friendly.
In the swatch post of these, I promised to reveal the secret inside the packaging. Well it is the attached sharpener. These sticks are also meant to be used as eyeliner and which is why they comes with a sharpener. The sharpener is nothing but the color coded bottom. To pull out the sharpener simply pull out the color coded bottom and there you have the sharpener.
Texture: These are very creamy in texture. A very light handed pressure is just perfect for the application and not many efforts are needed. It blends very smoothly.
Color Payoff: Heavenly pigmented! Yes that is the only way how I like describing the color payoff of these eyeshadow sticks.
Shades: Out of the ten shades I picked five beautiful shades, which I believe will fabulously compliment Indian skin tones. The shades that I picked are:-
- 004 Moss: Moss is a deep turquoise shade with more power to blue than green. It has subtle shimmers in it to add some bling to it.
- 005 Ornament: I know of no eyeshadow collection wherein there is no bronze shade and this collection by colorbar is no exception. It is a beautiful bronze shade with gorgeous shimmer.
- 006 Slate: If you are a silver lover but the pure silver on the lids is not your thing, then this shade is absolutely great to satiate the silver love. It is a gray eyeshadow with silver shimmer and this makes it quite a unique shade.
- 009 Olive: It is one of my favorites from the collection. It is shimmery olive eyeshadow. Olive shades really compliment Indian skin tones fabulously.
- 013 Mulberry: Honestly I really find it hard to exactly describe this shade but yes I love it to bits. If I were to describe it vaguely then I would say that it is deep plum shade with very fine shimmer.
With this crazy haul, of course I was entitled for a freebie. I received a gorgeous peach colored foldable sling bag. These are totally in trend now and I really look forward to use it in the summers. Kinda love it actually!
These eye shadows are claimed to be waterproof and long staying without creasing, to know how true the claims are, stay tuned for the reviews!
You might like reading these also:-