Yes Ladies another colorbar creme touch lipstick review but hey don’t blame me.Â It’s my lips thatÂ love getting pampered with colorbar creme touch lipsticks.Â Â Creamy, glossy, pigmented, moisturising andÂ a sun protection factor of 15.Â Â Any lips that wouldn’t like that?
This new shade that I am reviewing today is calledÂ cafe latte and it is turning out to be a shade that I tend to reach for maximum times.Â Be it for errands,Â business meetingsÂ or a relaxed and casual day.
- Price – INR 450
- Quantity:Â 4.5 gms
I am just waiting for the day when I can tell you people about an on going sale of colorbar creme touch lipsticks but sadly there is none going on at the moment.Â Imagine a sad puppy face 🙁 and then imagine me with the same sad face! cute nah???
I love the sturdy metallic packaging but hate reading the names each time to find theÂ shade of my choice.Â Â Color co-ordinated caps soon Colorbar???
My lips are dry and chapped now-a-days and when ever they crave moisture, my hands reachÂ outÂ for colorbar creme touch lipsticks.Â They are the perfect choice.
Cafe Latte is a light weight lipstick which is smooth on the lips and glides effortlessly.Â It doesn’t settle into lip linesÂ but isÂ transferable due to its creamy consistency.Â Call it a pro and then call it a con because the creaminess allows for it’s transferance.
Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Cafe Latte Swatches:-
Colorbar did justice to the shade by naming it cafe latte :coffee:Â It’s a brownish shade with hint of pink in it.Â The lovely pink in the shade will be more prominent on those who lips are not pigmented.
Colorbar Creme touch lipstick cafe latte(Left) & Claret (Right) Swatches
I am not comparing the shades out here, it’s just that I took the picture of both the shades together :DÂ Can you see the glossiness and creaminess peeking out from the swatches???Â That is what I love about this brand.Â Let the colour be dark or light, it has the same consistency.Â Same beautiful finish.
Colorbar creme touch cafe late on my lips:-
It gives those plump and fuller lips which I am fond off.Â What a pout!
I feel this shade is going to suit most skin tones.Â Light, medium, dark, all of them.Â Some of you are going to even make this your go-to shade.Â Just wait and watch!Â You’re going to love it.
I wore it yesterday and Â clicked few pics but had to crop the top half of the picture because my eyesÂ just had eyeliner on themÂ Â 😀
What I liked about Colorbar creme touch lipstick cafe latte:-
- Shade is very flattering
- Covers pigmentation
- Doesn’t dry out my lips
- Widely available in Colorbarâ€™s exclusive stores, at counters all over the country and online.
- Very creamyÂ texture
- Doesn’t feel heavy on the lips
- Applies evenly with a glossy sheen
- Does not settle into lines
- It has Shea Butter and Vitamin E
- Non sticky
- This is a shade that is going to suit all or most skin tones
- Contains SPF 15
What I do not like about Colorbar creme touch lipstick Â cafe latte:-
- It doesn’tÂ stay for too long (around 4-5 hrs)
- It bleeds andÂ therefore needs a lip liner underneath
- It is transferable because of its creaminess
Â Have you tried Colorbar creme touch lipstick Â cafe latte:-
You can read all the other Colorbar creme touch lipstick reviews below:-
- Â Colorbar Pasionate Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Tropical Pink Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Nude Coral Lipstick Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Candy Rose Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Classic Mauve Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Deeply Mauved Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Red Plum Lipstick Review And Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Caramel Review, Swatches & FOTD
Wise She Rating :-
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- PriceÂ – 3.5/5
- Staying power -3/5
- Texture – 3.5/5