Colorbar’s recently launched,Â new rage of lipsticks calledÂ Creme Touch lipsticks are quite a rage and today Iâ€™m reviewing the shade Candy Rose.Â It is nice that an Indian brand that has recently emerged is making waves with cosmetics lovers.Â I am sure some of the Desi brands are going to give their international competitors a run for their money very soon.
About Colorbar Creme Touch Lipsticks:-
Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick comes with the promise of lips that are eloquent and luscious. It comes with lovely rich colours and rich in moisturizing properties making lips look fuller and creamier all day long. It has sheabutter, Vitamin E and sunscreen agents at SPF 15 level which nourish and protect your lips against UV rays. It glides on effortlessly for flawless, even coverage for that perfect pout. Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick are the perfect way to pamper your lips, not only you will love the rich, lustrous colour, but the lovely creamy texture of the lip colour as well.
- Price: – INR450Â
- Quantity: 4.5 gms
Below in my lip swatch you can see the lipstick just oooooze creaminess and gloss.Â Wow what a finish!
I love pinks.Â Such an apt name for thisÂ cool toned rosy shade.Â This super moisturizing, creamy lipstick hides pigmentation with one swipeÂ andÂ has a glossy sheen to it.Â Â What I like most about this lipstick is that it applies smoothly and is not sticky like some lipsticks are.Â It stays on for a long time without fading.
I like the feel of it as well.Â Does weigh down my lips and hey, it even has sun protection with SPF 15.Â All in all it is awesome!
This is one shadeÂ thatÂ I would highly recommend from this range.
WhatÂ I like aboutÂ Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick inÂ Candy RoseÂ :-
- Widely available in Colobar’s exclusive stores, at counters all over the country and online.
- Very creamyÂ texture
- Hides pigmentation
- Soft so apply when you are in a good mood!
- Does’nt feel heavy on the lips
- Will suit fair to medium toned skin
- Applies evenly with a glossy sheen
- Long lasting
- Does not settle into lines
- Non sticky
- Contains SPF 15
What I do not like aboutÂ Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Candy Rose:-
- Â GetsÂ transferredÂ easily.
Have you tried Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Candy Rose?
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Classic Mauve Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Pure Addiction Lipstick Pink Dawn Swatches & Review
- 6 Maybelline Jewel Lipstick Lip Swatches
- 16 MAC Heavenly Creature Summer 2012 Collection Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Shy Cherry Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Ripe Apple Review & Swatches
- My 9 current favourite lipsticks