Colorbar crÃ¨me touch lipsticks have wide range of shades with crÃ¨me finish, they have been quite a hit in Indian market. I already have three shades â€˜Nude Coralâ€™ , â€˜Burnt Orangeâ€™ and Taupeâ€™ from this range. I am an ardent lover of coral and orangish shades, so I ordered the shade Tangerino from an online shopping site even without seeing its swatches. :-p
- Price: Rs 450 for 4.5 grams
About Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Tangerino:-
Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick comes with the promise of lips that are eloquent and luscious. It comes with lovely rich colours and rich in moisturizing properties making lips look fuller and creamier all day long. It has sheabutter, Vitamin E and sunscreen agents at SPF 15 level which nourish and protect your lips against UV rays. It glides on effortlessly for flawless, even coverage for that perfect pout. Colorbar CrÃ¨me Touch Lipstick are the perfect way to pamper your lips, not only you will love the rich, lustrous colour, but the lovely creamy texture of the lip colour as well.
My experience with Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Tangerino:-
- Packaging: Colorbar crÃ¨me touch lipstick comes in metallic casing with the shade name printed at the bottom. The packaging is almost similar to the soft touch lipstick range from Colorbar. One can see the full ingredients list mentioned on the outer carton provided with it. Packaging seems quite classy and equally sturdy. This range of lipsticks contains SPF 15, so no more pigmented lips now. I really wish our Indian brands to come up with lipsticks with SPF.
- Shade wise: Colorbar crÃ¨me touch lipstick â€˜Tangerinoâ€™ is a gorgeous true orange shade. Though it may seem bold and scary in tube but on lips it shows up as a true warm orange shade. This shade is very similar to Revlon lip butter Tutti Frutti, I will say Colorbar Tangerino is the more intense and pigmented version of Revlon Tutti Frutti.
Texture and staying power: I loved the formula of these lipsticks very much. They have got the right amount of Hydration, creaminess, and color. This lipstick glides effortlessly on my lips and gives full even coverage on my pigmented lips with a single swipe. It keeps my lips hydrated for a long time. This lipstick due to creaminess may bleed, so would need a lip liner underneath. Creamy lipsticks usually pronounce the fine lines but these lipsticks are quite different as the formula sinks into lips giving fuller and luscious lips.
This lipstick stays on my lips for 3-4 hours excluding meals. It starts fading evenly leaving subtle pinkish tint behind. It does not pronounce fine lines as such but it may highlight fine lines if one has very dry and chapped lips.
Pricing: I think 450 bucks for these lipsticks is tad too much. I wish it was some 100- 150 bucks lesser. Each and every brand is increasing price like anything. Bourjois lipsticks these days cost nearly 1000 bucks, ufff god am really waiting for dollar price to drop soon.
What I like about Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Tangerino:
- Keeps my lips hydrated, luscious, giving fuller lips.
- Does not accentuate fine lines.
- Formula wise its definitely a winner.
- Lipsticks are intensely pigmented and gives full coverage with one to two swipes.
- Staying power is 3-4 hours .
- Lipstick fades evenly and not in a patchy manner leaving pinkish tint. (I like it, others may not like it)
- You can skip using a lip balm underneath.
- These lipsticks contain SPF 15.
- Shade â€˜Tangerinoâ€™ is a gorgeous true warm orange shade.
- There are several shades in this range.
- Quantity is 4.5 grams which is pretty good.
- Available at Colorbar stores and several online shopping sites.
What I don’t like about Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Tangerino:
- I feel these lipsticks are not budget friendly and quite overpriced.
- All the shades are not available at stores.
- These lipsticks can melt during summers.
- These lipsticks may bleed due to creaminess.
- These are not paraben free cosmetics.
My Overall Recommendation: I would highly recommend all of you to try at least one or two shade from this range of Colorbar. Shade wise this range has wide variety from pinks, plums, browns, to orange, and coral shades. These lipsticks are pigmented with goodness of shea butter, Vitamin E and with SPF 15.
- Pricing: 3.5 / 5
- Shade: 5 / 5
- Formula wise: 4.5 /5
- Texture & Finish: 4.5 / 5
- Staying Power: 4 /5
- Pigmentation: 4.5 /5
- Availability: 4 /5
Overall Rating: 4.25 out of 5
Have you tried Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Tangerino ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose Review & Swatches
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD
- Brown Smokey Eyes With Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow 54 & 10
- Organix Healing Mandarin and Olive Oil Conditioner Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Bittersweet Review, Swatches & FOTD