Colorbar has got some amazing range of Lipcolors which are well popular among us all. The colorbar Lipcolor that I am going to review today is Colorbar extra durable lip color in Jazz.
About Colorbar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz :-
Extra Durable Lip Color is a long stay liquid lip colour that is rich in texture. It endures for more than 10 hours after application without feathering, bleeding or smudging. It is non-transferable and kiss proof formula not only locks the lip colour but also keeps the lips moisturised and nourished. The Extra Durable Lip Color is perfect for all occasions, especially a date!
- Price: Rs.600 for 4.5 ml Lipcolor + 4.5 ml gloss
My Experience with ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz:
The shade Jazz is rich brown color with rosey undertones to it. An apt color for winters. It comes in a sleek tube with lip color at one end and glossat another.
It really is extra durable lip color. It stays up to 9-10 hours easily and I have to use a makeup remover to remove it completely after that. It takes up to a minute for color to dry off and then I apply gloss on it. The gloss gets removed after a meal but the color stays. The only thing that I donâ€™t like about it is that it starts flaking after 8 hours.
Colorbar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz Swatches:-
What I like about ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz:-
- Stays for long time
- Not drying
- Good Pigmentation
- Travel Friendly
- No bleeding or smudging
What I donâ€™t like about ColorBar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz:-
- Starts flaking after few hours
Overall Verdict: I like this range of Colorbar Lip colors. They live up to their claim and have some good shades.
Â Have you tried Colorbar Extra Durable Lipcolor Jazz?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Get Dewy Skin With Foundation
- Clean And Clear Fairness Cream Review India
- Mac Lustre Lipstick Charismatic Review & Swatches
- Sigma Lip Brush L05 Review
- Tips And Tricks Shopping During The Sale Season
- Elle 18 Glossy Lipz Lip Balm in Cherry Review & Swatches
- How To Prevent Foundation From Looking White Or Unnatural
- Must Have Kryolan Products
- MAC Natural Flirt Eyeshadow Review & Swatches