Colorbar Eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold Review and Swatches
Hi all 🙂
After doing Smoldering Copper eye makeup tutorial, and reviewing Colorbarâ€™s Copper Crush eyeshadow, here I am with another review of colorbarâ€™s eyeshadow, that I used as a highlighter in the same review. It is â€œGorgeous Goldâ€.
- Price : INR 300 (available for rs.270 on stylecraze)
- Quantity : 3gms
AboutÂ Colorbar Eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold
Colorbar Eye Shadow is a pigmented powder that gives the eyes a shine and pearl-like effect. Ultra fine in texture, it is easy to blend while its moisturizing agent keeps your eyelids soft and smooth. This product is long lasting and fade resistant.
The shade gorgeous gold is a frosty lemony shade, its more of a pale lemon shadow, and less of a gold. But once blended, it comes out as a best highlighting shade, as it reflects light, and looks so sooo beautiful, if I had to suggest a best highlighter from drugstore brand then this would be the one :yes:
But however, I donâ€™t really like it as a main lid color, as it looks too frosty, and on dry lids it can look like dandruff, and I always suggest such frosty and pale shadows shouldnâ€™t be used alone on lid as a wash of color. IF you want to use them, pair them up with a dark color, like brown, dark brown, black, green, blue, anything you want to couple it up with.
With this particular shadow, Iâ€™ve noticed a slight fallout, but nothing that you canâ€™t endure. The staying power is good, and on my oil lids this eyeshadow alone stays put for around 3hrs, and with use of a primer, it will last long. As a highlighter it stays for a longer time, probably 4-5hrs.
Colorbar Eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold Swatches
As you can see in swatch, Gorgeous gold looks same with & without a base.
Overall, I :heart: this shadow as a highlighter as it is not too pale or too white, but just right for our skin tone !! Use it in the inner corner, on brow bone, and lee uses it as a cheek highlighter too 😉 Iâ€™m waiting to use it as a cheek highlighter as soon as my skin recovers 🙂
Have you tried Colorbarâ€™s Gorgeous Gold ?? 🙂
Godbless ! :-*
You may like reading these-
- How To Apply Silver Shimmer Eyeliner On Smoky Eyes (Tutorial)
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment â€“ Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book â€“ Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Rihannaâ€™s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Whoâ€™s That Girl)