I picked this up some 4-5mts earlier from UT when in need of a concealor….quite desperatey in fact. I was unsure about which shade to pick from the 3 available shades but then usually in my experience, when there are 3 shades available, the middle shade always is the closest one.
About Colorbar Instant Cover-Up Stick
- Price: INR
- Shade: 002 â€“ Caramel Treat
My experience with Colorbar Instant Cover-Up Stick
- Packaging:Â This concealor is a pencil form which I love. This is what makes it easy for me to use it. No goopiness or hygiene issues. The only thing which irks at me is the sharpening. The lazy part of me hates this and wishes I didnâ€™t have to keep sharpening the pencil after every couple of days.
- Coverage: It gives me medium to heavy coverage depending on how dark my dark circles are on any given day. If your DCs are really really dark, then this wonâ€™t cover them fully. All in all, this is a perfect daily coverage concealor.
- Application:Â I use this majorly for my eye area. I just squiggle a couple of lines in the required areas and ten use my ring finger or a concealor brush to blend.Â The best thing about this is that it blends in perfectly without any harsh lines or white casts.
What I like about Colorbar Instant Cover-Up Stick
- Its totally hygienic
- Easy to use
- The perfect shade
- Great for daily use
- Easy to carry along
- Blends easily without any white cast
Hereâ€™s a sample of how it works on me 🙂
Don’t the DCs look horrible??? I tend to look so ill if I go out like this…No amount of makeup can conceal them!
And this is how it works on me:
What I donâ€™t like about Colorbar Instant Cover-Up Stick
- I need a sharpener which doesnâ€™t appeal to Lazy me.
- Only has 3 shades so one may not get the exact shade for herself.
- Packaging: 5/5
- Utility: 5/5
- Ease of Usage: 5/5
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality : 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Tinted Lipbalm Suggestions
- Winter Skin Care Regime For Dry Skin
- My Tini Haul Skin Care, Eyes, Nail Paints
- Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond Review, Swatches & NOTD
- MAC Mineralize Blush Warm Soul: Review, Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Milk Chocolate Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches