Colorbar Just Smokey Kajal 004 Just Teal
I shared review of 001 JUST BLACK in my last post here and the shade which is here today is from my favourite colour family TEAL. I adore these Kajal pencils by colorbar and if given a chance I would love to give them the best kajal pencils of the year.
About Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal 004 Just Teal
Size: 1. 2 gm
Price: INR 650, You can buy from flipkart here
Shade: JUST TEAL is gorgeous shade of cool toned teal blue shade with hints of green in it fine and have super fine teal blue shimmer in it, it is very fine and looks more like a pearly finish rather a frosty look. I adore teal liners a lot and finding something that is very easy to use on waterline is huge bonus for me.
Texture and Pigmentation: The texture is creamy, glides well and sets pretty fast. I would say that you need to get hang of it before you start loving this as , at times it is hard to smudge it due to quick setting. The liner is almost opaque in single swipe but as the colour is not deep, dark it needs a second layer to look more opaque.
Staying power: The staying power is amazing and it stays as long as you wish the liner to stay, practically unless and until you remove it the liner stays easily.
What I like about Colorbar Just Smokey Kajal 004 Just Teal?
- I adore teal liners and as this is kajal it is easy to use on waterline.
- The texture is creamy and consistent.
- The liner is opaque easily.
- The staying power is beyond excellent.
- The smudger at the back is very handy when you want to smudge the kajal .
What I don’t like about Colorbar Just Smokey Kajal 004 Just Teal?
- I would repeat again that it is pain to remove the kajal at times as it sets and hardly moves.
- The liner sets pretty fast and hence you need to work pretty fast if you want to do smokey eyes with it .
Recommendations: I adore these pencils and like I said above, if given a chance I would given them the best kajal pencils of the year award… Anyways jokes apart, they are great and must have pencils and especially this shade is super gorgeous.
Have you tried Colorbar Just Smokey Kajal 004 Just Teal?
You might also like to read:-
- Inglot AMC Lip Paint Vs Colorbar Pout In A Pot Lipcolor
- MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass Review & Swatches
- 5 Ways To Handle Curly Hair
- MAC Dazzle Glass Roman Holiday Review & Swatches
- 10 Sparrow Tattoo Designs Ideas
- 5 Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review :Blue, Grey, Green, Brown & White
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Twilight Review
- Brillare FaceWash Activate Skin Warmer Review