It feels great to review something after so long. I have been pretty tied up with work but from now on, I will keep you witnesses of all the products I am using currently :-).
I indulged in Colorbar products a month back which I showed you already. In case you missed, you can see them here. I am goinG to start reviewing my haul with ColorBar Nail Lacquer Turquoise 88 since I got it as a freebie :-).
About Colorbar Nail Lacquer Turquoie 88 :-
Â The Exclusive Nail Polish is unique formulation combines intense color with incredible shine to create perfection and impeccable hold. Its rich color and high sheen formula strengthens nails and keeps them moisturized. The nail polish gives excellent glossy color payoff. Its toluene and DBP free and does not yellow out nails. It makes your hands look neat and salon perfect!
- Price â€“ Rs 175
- Quantity â€“ 9 ml
My experience with ColorBar Nail Lacquer Exclusive Turquoise 88:
ColorBar Nail Lacquer Exclusive Turquoise 88 is a vibrant turquise color with a perfect balance of blue and green.
Its consistency is between thin-medium and 2 coats give opaque coverage. I did 3 coats to get the exact turquoise color.
The brush is of good quality – sturdy and stable in application.
I love the finish , its glossy and gives a sheen to the nails. This is one of the prettiest shades I own. It lasts 4 days easily. The bottle has a cute square shape. I somehow donâ€™t like round bottles, they are so predictable :-P. The nail paint comes off easily with remover, itâ€™s a relief to lazy people like me !
What I like about ColorBar Nail Lacquer Exclusive Turquoise 88:
- Pretty turquoise shade
- Glossy finish
- Good staying power
- Nice brush
- Cute packaging
- Toluene and DBP free
- More than 80 shades to choose from the range
What I donâ€™t like about ColorBar Nail Lacquer Exclusive Turquoise 88:
- Expensive as compared to Colorma or popups but I found it worth
- Second and third coat takes time to dry
- I am not sure about itsâ€™ moisturising claims
Will I recommend?: If you like blues and greens, try this for sure !
By the way Ladies, I need your suggestions please 🙂 .I am always confused how to shape my nails. Usually I keep them round but I did try square shape also.
Which one do you looks better ; short and square(left) OR long and round( right ) ?
Keep pouring your views !
Will be back with another review very soon, till then , keep waiting :-D.
Have you tried ColorBar Nail Lacquer Exclusive Turquoise 88?
You also might like to checkout the video
You might also like reading these:-
- Colorbar Eyeshadow 07 Aquamarine Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish Silver 20 Review and Swatches
- MAC Apres Chic Collection Mineralize Skinfinish Porcelain Pink Review
- Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment Recommendation â€“ Reader Query
- 6 Sexy Bourjois Ambre A Paupieres Eyeshadows
- MAC Lipstick finishes: A guide
- 5 Beautiful Kryolan Gel Eye Liner Pencils Reviews