What colorbar lipstick claims
Give your lips a soft and smooth look with Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick. Its rich creamy formula enhances the lips, while keeping them moisturized and nourished. With Vitamin A and E and apricot oil, the Soft Touch Lipstick has anti-aging properties that protect the lips from chapping and discoloration. With a unique fig fragrance, the Soft Touch Lipstick is available in 30 classy shades. (From Colorbar Website)
(But there were only 20 shades showing in Colorbar website)
Price: Rs 300/- for 3.2gm
My Experience with it: I bought the shade Clypso which is glossy pink color with a hint of golden sheen in it. It has a creamy texture, glides on lips smoothly and gives a satin finish. It is very moisturizing and do not dry out my lips hours after application. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m very happy with the color pay off, my upper lip is pigmented but the opaque nature of the lipstick covers it alone without the help of any lipliner underneath. Saying power is about4-5hrs but if you eat / drink it may fade..
Swatches of Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color (008 Clypso)
What I like about Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick
1.Has creamy texture, glides on lips effortlessly.
2. Moisturizes lips well and do not dry out lips for a long time.
3. Does not flake / feather.
4. Many shades are available in satin finish.
5. Â Very pigmented and opaque, one stroke gives good color to lips.
What I didn’t like about Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color Lipstick
1. I do not like its smell (but it is a personal choice).
2. Its properties are same as enrich matte lipsticks of lakme still price is higher!!
3. needs touch-ups if you eat or drink.
4. Cap not transparent so you will have to open the cap every time you find a particular shade.
Will I purchase it again: No. Just because the same properties can be found in Lakme enrich lipsticks and Maybelline moisture extreme lipsticks at a low price.
Have you used Colorbar Soft touch lipsticks? How was your experience??
You might like reading these also:-