Colorbar is my favourite brand of cosmetics. Only if they would not increase their price every now and then. Things are so pricey from their end.
As a gloss, I have loved Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss. I have just one color from this range, Ripe Apple. I am not sure if my great attachment to this product is just because of the shade. To clarify this doubt I will have to try some other shade from the same range.
My experience with Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Ripe Apple:
- Packaging â€“ The usual clear round tube that shows out the gloss color. It has a steel colored cap with a slanted sponge applicator. Applicator quality is good.
- Texture â€“ A creamy smooth formula of the gloss, absolutely no stickiness. My lips feel so light as if nothing is applied.
- Shade â€“ Imagine an apple that is juicy and fully ripe, the color of the apple is similar to brick reddish brown. Thus, the perfect name for the lip gloss shade, Ripe Apple. Ripe Apple shade is a very pigmented brown with more of red mixed into.
- Price-Â Rs.275 for 6 ml
- Shimmers- Free of shimmers.
- Coverage â€“ A complete covered up lips with just a light hand swipe. The color pigmentation is very rich and deep.
- Staying power- As a gloss, the staying power is simply amazing. Initially the lips get a wet look with super deep pigmentation when applied. After a couple of hours the wet look is gone, yet the color on the lips is intact without any fading as long as you wash them off.
One the whole, a way to go lip gloss for all pigmented lips lovers.
Swatches Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Ripe Apple:
What I like about Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Ripe Apple:
- Very pigmented (Ripe apple is very pigmented. I believe the other colors from this range are also so.)
- Very creamy
- Very good staying power.
- Good quality applicator.
- Easy handling tube package
What I do not like about Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Ripe Apple:
- The wet shiny glossy look on the lips evaporates very soon from the lips.
Have you tried the Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Ripe Apple?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Copper Crush Review
- 8 Colorbar Take Me As I Am lipcolors 01 Sensous Red Review & Swatches
- 17 Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipsticks Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink & Pretty Please Reviews and Swatches
- Colorbar Star Shine Lip Gloss Sensation 014 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Star Shine Lipgloss in Mad Cap Review & Swatches
- 7 Colorbar Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches