Colorbar recently launched a new range of lip-glosses called True Gloss .They are amazinglypigment and the company promises them to be long wearing.There are ten gorgeous shadesÂ available . I got three of them namely coral craving,pink stain and radiant pink which I’m reviewingÂ today .
There are ten Â Colorbar True gloss Lip gloss shades available in this range although i saw only 8 at the store.The shades are:
- Price: Rs 495
The range comprises of a lot of corals and pinks and that makes me a very very happy person.:)
Coming to the colour Radiant pink is beautiful pink color with a hint of coral in it . Its a perfectÂ colour if you want to sport a bright colour without looking too over the top .Colorbar has been veryÂ generous in the pigmentation department with regards to this range and one swipe will give anÂ opaque colour even for pigmented lips.The packaging reminds me of M.A.C’s cremesheen lipgloss.
Colorbar True Gloss Lip Gloss Radiant Pink Â Swatches:-
The colour is devoid of any glitter and feels very light on the lips.
One of the biggest pros of theÂ lipgloss is that its long wearing without being sticky and thats a huge plus for me!It lasts for abt 4Â to 5 hours on my lips after which it leaves a hint of colour.There are no cons that i can think of for this range .
My rating: 5/5
Go buy it girls and fyi Pink Stain in this range is very similar to impassioned lip glass from theÂ M.A.C fashion sets!’
Colorbar True Gloss Lip Gloss Radiant Pink?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Classic Mauve Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Pure Addiction Lipstick Pink Dawn Swatches & Review
- 6 Maybelline Jewel Lipstick Lip Swatches
- 16 MAC Heavenly Creature Summer 2012 Collection Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Shy Cherry Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Star Gloss Lip Gloss Ripe Apple Review & Swatches
- My 9 current favourite lipsticks