Already tired of this hot sultry weather, my usual pink lippies started disappointing me even more. I just wanted something out of the way to pop up my face and which will make me feel elated as well. Â And when I saw this lip-gloss, I immediately ordered it without giving any second thought.
About Colorbar USA True Lip Gloss:-
Colorbar’s True Gloss collection has the long-staying payoff of a lipstick and the glimmering shine of a lip-gloss in one amazing product. Itâ€™ll drench your lips in color and shine, while its ultra-moisturizing formula keeps lips soft and smooth for hours.
Price:Rs. 495 for 3.8 ml
Package:The gloss comes in a long cylindrical glass bottle well packed inside a silver box. The glass bottle has a metal finish cap containing a wand applicator.Â The name of the shade is written in the base.
My take on Colorbar USA True Lip Gloss- Coral Craving:
As I have mentioned earlier that I had ordered this lip-gloss without any second thought, but later in the days between the â€œRs. 495â€ started haunting me days and nights. I had never worn such a color before and was not sure if it would suit me or not, if I would be able to carry it or not.
The moment I got this in my hands, oh my God, I fell in love with the shade. Itâ€™s a lovely bright and bold coral orange with a clean matte finish. I would prefer calling it lip cream than lip-gloss, as it is a little thicker than usual lip glosses, but it never feels goopy or heavy on lips and is non-sticky and gives my lips a glossy luster. The doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply and spread. This is one of the most pigmented lip-colors that I have come across till date. It astonishingly stayed long on me for almost 10hours with meals in between and left a cute coral tint on fading. It always keeps me looking radiant and fresh.
What I like about Colorbar USA True Lip Gloss- Coral Craving:
- Awesome Unique Cheerful shade.
- Astonishing Staying power.
- Highly pigmented.
- It covers pigmented lips beautifully.
- Non-sticky, smooth texture.
- Keep lips soft and pillowy.
- I have dry lips, it didnâ€™t settle in the fine lines.
- Glides on lips easily.
- A little is needed to get the desired shade, so the product would last long.
- Nice travel friendly packaging.
- Easy to use applicator.
- No disturbing fragrance or taste.
- Easily available.
- Iâ€™m crazy about this lip-color, so no issues regarding the price.
What I don’t like about Colorbar USA True Lip Gloss- Coral Craving:
- This particular shade will not suit dusky skinned beauties.
- Every one may not be comfortable carrying this bold color.
- Doe-foot applicator, so think twice before sharing your gloss with others.
Would I repurchase Colorbar USA True Lip Gloss- Coral Craving? -Â Definitely, I will buy this shade from this range for sure. Iâ€™m obsessed with it.
Would I RecommendÂ Colorbar True Gloss- Coral Craving? -Â Yes, to every medium to fair skinned beauties.
My rating: I have no issues with this lip-color and totally LOVE it. Soâ€¦.5/5â€¦.
Â (No other makeup except with the lip-cream)
Have you tried Colorbar USA True Lip Gloss- Coral Craving?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Zoom and Whoosh Mascara Review
- Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl 441 Review & Swatches
- Coastal Scents Brush Guard Review
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy Review & Swatch
- Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream Review
- 6 Gel Eyeliners Brands & Comparision