When I first saw the Lipstick shade name â€œblushâ€ I was pretty excited. I was thinking more of a light pinkish lippy. Well! Not every story can have a happy ending 🙁
- SHADE â€“ Blush is a deep maroon with pink undertones. It resembles Lotus herbal pure color Rose Madder except that it has purple undertones. Very suitable for working ladies but those who wants to look 18 till they die should avoid this (definitely adds 2 years to age) lol.
- THE PACKAGE-once again the package is the first most appealing features of this lipstick. The transparent cap gives it an elegant and delicate look. But do not be fooled by her looks, it is very sturdy and safe for carrying around even if youâ€™re as clumsy as me:p
- TEXTURE– despite being a matte lipstick, application is easy peasy. Glides on smoothly. It doesnâ€™t flake or fade unevenly. Keeps the lips well moisturised (++ point)
- STAYING POWER- like Iâ€™ve already mentioned in my earlier review in shade Very Coffee, this lipstick has staying power of upto 12 hours even after eating and drinking.
- PriceÂ â€“ Rs 225
- Weight â€“ 4.2 g
Ratings â€“ 3/5 (Iâ€™m not a big fan of the entire shade range. Maybe Iâ€™ll have a change of heart if I try lighter colors. Iâ€™m thinking of buying BARE and Creme- as soon as I finish shop dieting this month hehe)
Have you tried Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Shy Rose Nail Paint â€“ My Favourite Red nail paint
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color Review (008 Clypso)