So,girls..as all of you know that I am passing through a â€˜wow..brown lipstickâ€™ phase so I have started hoarding a few brown toned shades and in my recent colorbar cosmetics haul,I purchased a great budget brown from the very famous velvet matte range.
About Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx:-
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the Velvet Matte Lipstick, available in stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the Velvett Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
- Price:Rs.250 for 4.2 gms.
- Packaging -The packaging is quite dull with aÂ silver body and a fragile plastic top having the shade name at the bottom.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx Swatches :-
The shade is a pretty maroon undertone brown with lustre finish. No shimmer.
- TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER:The texture is very smooth,the lipstick is creamy and doesnâ€™t settle in the lip lines.The finish is opaque .One swipe provides full coverage to lips.It doesnâ€™t accentuate the dry areas rather it is very moisturising.The earlier shade that I tried from the velvet matte range was a bit drying on lips but this shade doesnâ€™t dry out my lips. Staying power is around 5- 5 Â½ hours with a meal included.After 5 hours also,I could see a tint on my lips.It is such a shade that will suit all complexions.It has a nice vanilla fragrance that I like.
Â What I like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx :-
- A great shade that will suit indian complexions.
- Good for office wear.
- Decent staying power.
- Texture is smooth and creamy.
- Doesnâ€™t settle in the lips lines neither accentuate dry flaky areas of lips.
What I do not like about Colobar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx:-
- I absolutely hate the packaging, it looks so flimsy and cheap.
- Has vanilla fragrance. Though I like it, but some girls prefer fragrance free lipcolors.
- The price has increased from 225rs. to 250rs. And I think colorbar is raising the price of all its products.
RECOMMENDATION:Yes,i would definitely recommnend trying this shade as I will suit all skin tones and is a great everyday wear shade.
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Must Have MAC Mineralize Blush Review & Swatches
- MAC Viva Glam iii Review & Swatches
- MAC Frankly Scarlet Blush Review ,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Minted Eye Kohl Review & Swatches
- 6 Best MAC lipstick For Medium Skin Tone
- MAC Mineralize Blush Utterly Game: Review, Swatches
- MAC Hidden Treasure Blush (Style Sleeker Blush) Review & Swatches
- 7 Best MAC Pink Brown Lipstick Review & Swatches