If you are a colorbar lover then I am sure you must have tried atleast one of their velvet matte lipsticks.This time colorbar introduced six more shades in which I picked up peach crush and secretly pink.
- Price – INR 225 for 4.2gms (I got it of INR 203 from stylecraze.com )
About Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick :-
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, theÂ Velvett Matte Lipstick, available inÂ 45 stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, theÂ Velvett Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
- Packaging – It has an metallic steel packaging with a trasnparent cap.Quite sturdy and the coloured bottom which helps in picking up the preferred shade unfortunately both peach crush and secretly pink look alike therefore I have to check the name everytime I use them 😛
- Staying PowerÂ – These have minimum of eight hours of staying power and if you have a meal in between then also a strong tint stays which makes me love them.
- Texture – It glides smoothly and covers pigmentation .You might need a lip balm underneath but these are Â not as drying as IÂ expectÂ matte lipsticks to be.It doesn’t accentuate fine lines till 2-3 hours until and unless if you have real chapped lips.
Swatches Of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Peach Crush & Secretly Pink :-
- Peach Crush – It’s a Â matte peachy coral shade which suits me the most and makes my complexion looks brighter.If you are above NC 40 or on the duskier side then do try it out.It’s one of favourite shade currently.
- Secretly Pink – I had high expectation with this shade but this pink has tad bit of micro silver shimmer in it which doesn’t look flattering on me.
You can see the soft silver shimmer .If you are fond of tad bit of shimmer then you might like these.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Peach Crush On My Lips:-
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Secretly Pink On My Lips
What I like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick :-
- Decently priced with variety of shades to chose from .
- Long staying and one can get matte lips without having dry lips.
- Covers pigmentation.
What I do not like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick :-
- It settle into fine lines after few hours.
- I can not used it when I have dry chapped lips 😛 but there is nothing major which I dislike about these lipsticks.
- I particularly didn’t like the shade Secretly pink although I really wanted it to work.After 2-3 hours when theÂ lipstickÂ starts fading awaysilver shimmer becomesÂ apparent on my lips.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation -5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
- Texture– 4/5
- Colour – Shade Peach crush – 5/5, Shade Secretly pink – 3/5
Have you tried Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Peach Crush Or Secretly pink ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Brick-o-la 42M Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Sultry Pink 08P Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Pencil Cocoa Bar Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick BLUSH 04M Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar i-Glide Eyeliner in Flirty Turq Review