Well today I am going to talk about colorbar velvet matte lipstick in sultry pink 08P. I am a big fan of Pink Lipsticks and I am sure most of we girls do love pinks. I have endless collection of pink lippies and not even a single brown 😛 I will end up buying similar looking shade from two different brands in pink but not a brown. Sounds like an Anti-brown isnâ€™t it?? Lolz.. I am kinda 😛 ! Ok So after readings Philâ€™s review over long-lasting colorbar velvet matte lipstick I really wanted to try my hands on this one. As I am a working woman â€¦ooops girl 😛 and badly needs something which would stay on my lips for hours without any touch-ups and what better will I find other than colorbar velvet matte lippies. 😀 Itâ€™s a perfect fit to my pocket as well as my lips 😉
About Colorbar velvet matte sultry pink lipstick 08P:-
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the Velvet Matte Lipstick Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. It has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance.
- Price â€“ Rs. 225 for 4.2gms but I got it at a discounted price of Rs. 203 from stylecraze (yes I always bag a good deal 😉 )
Without Flash With Flash
My experience with Colorbar velvet matte sultry pink lipstick:-
- Shade â€“ Itâ€™s a beautiful plumish pink exactly how it looks in picture with flash, strangely these shades look different when you just have a look at the lipstick, they look dark in color but when applied they are lovely. This is a mature pink and perfect for office wear. My mom just loved this shade and asked me to give this to her and How can I say â€œNOâ€? She hardly ever ask anything in make up from me..So this is gone from my hands, guess need to buy this again 😛
- Texture â€“ Though it is a matte lipstick but it is nothing like those drying matteâ€™s we used to apply years back which at times even makes us feel like this is going to tear our lips 😛 HAHAHA! Just exaggerating 😛 But honestly, this goes smooth on lips and can be worn without a lipbalm as well. Not drying at all.
- Packaging â€“ This lipstick comes in a steel body with a transparent cover making it easy to see through the shade. Easy to carry in your bag, as it doesnâ€™t look like the kinds that would get damaged easily.
- Staying power â€“ And last but not the least the staying power of this lipstick is the main HIT about it. This doesnâ€™t stay for like 12hrs on me but yes 5hrs easily and after that it leaves a beautiful pinkish tint which I love more than the lipstick. I literally have to use a make up remover to get this off completely from my lips as it is impossible to get rid of this with just a tissue or a wash. I donâ€™t really have to do touch ups with this one as I do with other lipsticks when I am at work.
- Quantity â€“ 4.5gms is a lot of amount for Rs. 225. And as it is I donâ€™t finish my lipstick soon and because of the staying power of this lipstick it looks more difficult to me to finish this 😛
Overall, I will wrap up by saying COLORBAR VELVET MATTE LIPSTICKS are a must have for everyone atleast one is what you should have in your kitty for the amazing colors of more than 32 rang., They are made for Indian skintones and so worth the money as the staying power is excellent. I found around 8 shades of lipstick in this range which is like a must have.
This is how it looks on me! 🙂
(Kindly ignore my skin its undergoing treatment :-P..focus..focus on the lippy :-* )
What I like about Colorbar velvet matte lipstick:-
- Staying power
- Packaging and pricing
- Smooth texture not a typical matte
- Wide variety of colors
- Suitable for most Indian skintones
- Leaves a nice pink tint
- Can be worn even without a lipbalm if lips are not too dry.
What I dislike about Colorbar velvet matte lipstick:-
- Need a lot of make up remover to get rid of the lipstick
- Settles in finelines after few hours.
Will I re purchase Colorbar velvet matte lipstick â€“ Yes! There are many shades that I am eyeing in this range, over the top, bare, demure, addictive magenta, hot hot and so onâ€¦. 😀
Ratings â€“ 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Pencil Cocoa Bar Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick BLUSH 04M Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Shy Rose Nail Paint – My Favourite Red nail paint
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches