Hiya Gals…..Yesterday I got 2 new Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick I ordered online some days back.Â So today after trying them I am going to share the review of the shades -Â Obsessed OrangeÂ & Special Mauve (this one is for my mom).Â I have already reviewed the other 2 shades “over the top” and oh “my magenta” i have from this range.Â So you can imagine how much i am hooked to these colorbar range.
- Price: INR 225/-
- Quantity:Â 4.2 gm
- Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of manufacture
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Obsessed Orange-
as the name suggests, is a very very pretty orange shade (no coral, really orange) so you will definitely be obsessed with it.Â It does not make your teeth look yellow like some other orange shades do. I love it more n more 😉
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Special Mauve:-
Special Mauve – Honestly, there is nothing special about this shade.Â It’s a medium-deep mauve colour having purple undertones.Â But still it is lovely to look at once applied to lips.Â Â I would advise girls under 30 to avoid it, as it tend to make you look more mature…Its kinda an “aunty” shade.
- Â Â Read:Â Â 7 Colorbar Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches
Finally,Â if you can adjust to the staining factor, these lipsticks are very good for your everyday use.Â I am totally in love with them and despite of having 4 lipsticks from the velvet matte range, still eyeing some more shades….
Â What I like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Obsessed Orange & Special Mauve:
- Very pigmented lipstick and glides smoothly.
- Gives a satiny-matte finish,not the super-dry-matte like some other brandsÂ do.
- Doesn’t feather or bleed.
- Superb Staying power,for me it lasts 5+ hours with a light meal & drinks in between.
- Does not fade out completely,it does leave a pretty stain behind.So no chance of bare/without colour lips with it.
- At INR Â 225 it is a steal for the quality & lovely colour shades of this product.
What I don’t like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Obsessed Orange & Special Mauve:
*It is not transfer resistant.Although the colour lasts long on lips,it still stain cups or glasses you drink from.
*It can be a lil’ bit drying after some time of application .So using a lip-balm underneath is a must if you have drylips.
*It stains lips,so in order to completely clean it you will have to use a remover and vigorous rubbing.
This is how Obsessed Orange looks in day-light
Have you tried Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Obsessed Orange & Special Mauve:
You may also like reading :