HeyyyÂ gals….Today i am going to reviewÂ Colorbar Velvett matte lipstick â€“ Oh my Magenta.Â This is my second lipstick from colorbar; the first one was “over the top”. Â To be honest i am so much in love with these colorbar lipsticks… 🙂
AboutÂ Â Colorbar Velvett Matte LipstickÂ Oh My Magenta :
It is a neutral pink which is neither too warm nor cool.Â It is on the brighter side, but not so bright that it cannot be worn alone.Â Itâ€™s a universally flattering pink and you can feel your face brighten up when this shade is worn.Â It can be used lightly with lip balm for a subtle day look and for night top it with a lil bit gloss, and you are ready to rock… ;).Â So it is a perfect pink/magenta toÂ add to your collection.
Â Colorbar Velvett Matte LipstickÂ Oh My Magenta Swatches
- Â Read Â -Â Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Over the TopÂ Â &Â Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee
- Price : Rs 225
- Quantity : 4.2 gms
This is how it looks in day light – (I haven’t used any lipbalm, just plain lipstick to show original colour)
In daylight -Â I have usedÂ transparent gloss on top of it.
What I like about Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta :-
- This shade will suit all Indian skin tones.
- It gives an impression of a glowing faceÂ and whitened teeth.
- The staying power of it is 6+ hours and the tint it leaves behind lasts even longer, till you remove it with a remover.
- One swipe will give good colour, even on pigmented lips .You will never need more than 2 swipes for intense colour pay off.
- This is very crÃ¨me in texture, glides smoothly and gives a velvety-matte finish.
- It does not bleed or settle in fine lines.Â So lip-liner can be skipped.
- Packaging is very travel friendly and sturdy, so less chance of breakage.
- Due to the sample colour attached on bottom, the shade can easily be identified among other lipsticks.
- Price is quite affordable and the quality is quite good.
What I don’t like about Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta :-
- Not fancy packaging..
- It stains.Â The stain is hard to remove and you will need a makeup remover and vigorous rubbing to clean it fully.
- It can be dryingÂ a while after application if Â lip balm is not used underneath.
So, if you can bear the staining factor then this is a very budget friendly and beautiful Magenta shade to own.Â You will not be disappointed with it.Â Â I am totally hooked on this velvett Matte range of lipsticks and planning to spoil myself with some more shadesÂ 😉
Have you triedÂ Â Colorbar Velvett Matte LipstickÂ Oh My Magenta?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar i-Glide Eyeliner in Flirty Turq Review
- Colorbar Shy Rose Nail Paint â€“ My Favourite Red nail paint
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color Review (008 Clypso)