Since the time I have seen Oops akka Upasana using contact lenses I was thinking of ordering them but was not sure about the shade of the lenses so always delayed the issue.While making my purchases on Healthkart (Read experience with healthkart.com here) I came across Baush & Lomb optima natural look lenses and immediately thought of picking them up.
There were many shades lenses available which were as follows
To get a better idea of the shade I did Google search but there was not much of help available especially for Indian skin tone and with some thought I purchased Emarald shade lenses.
This is what Bausch & Lomb has to say about these lenses
Natural Look colours are the latest in coloured contact lenses from Bausch + Lomb, these quarterly coloured soft contact lenses come in seven fabulous colours that speak more than words.
Â Features & Benefits
- High water content and oxygen permeability for added comfort.
- Made of the finest polymer for an ultra-thin design and ease of handling.
- Keeps your eyes fresh, cool and comfortable all through the day.
Who Should Wear Soflens Star Colours Lenses
- Great for people who need vision correction â€“ or those who have 20/20 vision.
- People who like to change up their personal style.
- People who like to turn heads.
- People who want a change from their regular contact lenses and have some fun with colour.
- People who want to see 20/20 or better with a beautiful, comfortable colour contact lens.
- People who already see 20/20 and just want to change their look â€“ a great excuse for a new outfit, makeup and accessories!
- Can be worn comfortably for 12 hours on a daily wear basis.
- Each pair can be used upto 90 times.
Â Shade Emerald looks natural but I believe it will look much better on those who have fairer skin than mine .That’s my personnel Â point of view on this because a week back Â I met aÂ reputedÂ company S.A Â who was wearing similar shade which Â was really looking pretty.I asked her how she feels about her colored lenses and she told me about her initial inhibitions and how she loves wearing them now.
- Price – They cost Rs 1190 and I got them of Rs 895
Cons:- Â If you use lenses then you must be knowing about DIA and BC which is Â not of common number then you might not able to get from Healthkart.My BC is 9 which was not ab option there so I chose 8.5 only which fortunately worked .
Have you tried colored contact lenses?
You might like reading these also:-