So maybe this is not a good time of the year to review a Coloressence lipstick.Â You may know why? If not, then the answer is simple..girl! Itâ€™s a super matte lipstick and in winters we always like something moisturising on our lips. Donâ€™t we?? The priority from a lipstick to lip gloss always changes depending on the time of the year. But anyway who cares?? Its never too late or too early to review something.Â The Coloressence lipstick I got for you today is no. 67 brick red. I love reds, pinks, corals etc. Rarely will you see me reviewing a nude shade or lighter shade, you know I am designed that way to pick brighter shade. They are my first instinct. 😛
- Price â€“ Rs. 125
About Coloressence Brick Red Lipstick :-
My Experience with Coloressence lipstick brick red â€“
The shade is a beautiful brick red similar to that of Colorbar brick-o-la lipstick. The texture is extremely matte. One canâ€™t apply lipbalm and then apply it because this is the kind of matte lipstick which refuses to go on a slippery lip. So you have to exfoliate the lips well and then apply this lipstick. Dry skin beauties, I would suggest simply stay away. This does settle in fine lines of the lipstick which I really donâ€™t like.
However, the shade would look lovely on neutral and warm skintones. It brightens up the face. A red which you can wear even on daily basis, however, I will avoid this during winters. Because my lips have turned dry and chapped and applying this on top of it will be a big mistake. The staying power is maximum2-3hrs and it doesnâ€™t last a meal. Itâ€™s a great purchase for teenagers or ladies who donâ€™t prefer an expensive lipstick. I like the fact that its 100% vegetarian and has no animal ingredients 🙂
Coloressence Brick Red On My Lips:-
What I like about Coloressence lipstick brick redÂ :-
- Beautiful brick red shade
- Pocket friendly
- Affordable Dupe of brick o la shade from colorbar velvet matte range lipstick
- 100% vegetarian, contains no animal ingredients.
- Great for matte lipstick lovers
What I don’t like about Coloressence lipstick brick redÂ :-
- Not suitable for someone who has dry lips 365days
- Settles in fine lines of the lips
- Canâ€™t apply lipbalm underneath
- Staying power is low
Ratings â€“ 3/5
Will I re purchase Coloressence lipstickÂ ?
I will look for another shade as I am not going to finish this one anytime sooner.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- BeYu Velvet Mat Foundation Shade No.22 Review
- Revlon Matte Lipstick 007 In the Red Review
- Leopard Print Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Hand Cream Review
- MUA Lipboom Vibe Review & Swatches
- 5 Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches
- Dark Patches On Underarms & Frizzy Hair Problem â€“ Suggestions
- Ear Piercing For Babies & More
- Lâ€™oreal Professionnel x Tenso Care Shampoo Review
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Eyeliner Review And Swatches