by radha krishnakumar
I am a regular reader for wiseshe, Thanks to Anamika for giving me a chance to write for WiseShe. I am going to share a review about my favourite peachy pink lipstick from coloressense. We all know that coloressense has affordable makeup products with good quality. I have their few lipsticks and so far they are very good. Letâ€™s see the reviewâ€¦
About the Product:
- Price: 250 Rs for 4g.You can buy from here
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Product Description: Unique Moisture shine and durable colour
- Dazzling crystal effects lipstick that cares for your lips as it colours. Rich in vitamin E Jojoba oil and licorice extract that reduce lines, repair lips and lip plumper.
- 100% Vegetarian, No animal ingredient
- Ingredients: No ingredient list mentioned on the pack.
My experience with Colouressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion:
Packaging: The packing looks so classic and attractive. It is a silver colour lipstick case is very light in weight.
The shade and the Pigmentation: The shade named as peach passion and I am in love with this pretty shade. This is wearable shade for every skin tone and reflects the name exactly when I swatch it on my lips. This is shade looks more like peachy pink. The pigmentation is great to hide my pigmented lips well.
The smell and Texture:Â The smell is mild and pleasant and not annoying one like some lipsticks. The texture is bit hard and not like other lipsticks 🙁 .
My take about Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion:
As I said already I love this shade very much. I am not a peach shade lover, but this shade is not more on the side of peach colour and it is more on pink mixed with peach. So, it looks so pretty when applied on my lips. The pigmentation is super awesome and my lip pigmentation completely hided when I apply this lipstick.
Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Swatches:
The only think which I donâ€™t like with this lipstick is its hard texture and it will tug your lips always when you apply this lipstick without lip balm base. But, with lip balm base it is easy to apply this lipstick. I loved the staying power too, it is very good for the price of this lipstick. The lipstick stays for 5 to 6 hours on my lips and leaves a tint when it goes off completely from my lips. But, this lipstick stains the glass when I sip water or some cool drinks. The lipstick claims it will plump lipstick, yes I felt the same. Over all this is great lipstick for all skin tone.
What I like about with Colouressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion:-
- Beautiful package and travel friendly.
- Pretty shade for all skin tone.
- Stays for good time.
- Affordable price.
- 100% vegetarian no animal ingredient.
- Plumping lips slightly.
- Leaves a beautiful pinkish tint.
What I don’t like about Colouressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion:-
- Not easily available in offline.
- Dry texture and a lip balm base is must.
- Stains glasses.
My rating for this lipstick 4.5/5.
Hope everybody loved my reviewâ€¦
Have you tried Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion ?
About the author – Radha is the owner of Â Indian beauty zoneÂ who is a science graduate , a mother and hold interest in hair, beauty , recipes Â and makeup etc.Don’t forget to check her blog.:)
You might also like reading these:-
- Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Soul And Senses Perfume Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream Review
- Lâ€™Oreal White Perfect Triple Whitening Toner Review
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Adidas Shower Gel Review