I am 27 and have a combi skin. Flaky nose in winters and oily t zone in summers. This year I realize the oily days continue to haunt me during monsoon too. I was using dabur rose water as the toner (fab india lavender in winters) and lactocalamine last year as it suited me well. But my t zone started getting very oily this year despite of lacto. so i switched to Neutrogena oil free moisturizer a month ago but it is not solving my problem. I am using Neutrogena Sun block over the moisturizer.
I always wanted to plunge into make up and finally with all tips on d blog I finally did d shubh aarambh :p Â but with so much oily oily issues i have stopped. All small small boils/ blemishes crop up too soon on my skin.
What do you guys suggest I should do?
I have Some more queries :p :
1. Please do suggest a nice foundation and powder for my skin type.
2. Is there any liquid liner for lower lashes to give it a thin precise look and not sting eyes
Thanks & Regards
You might like reading these also:-
- Brown Smokey Eyes With Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow 54 & 10
- Organix Healing Mandarin and Olive Oil Conditioner Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Bittersweet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Face Scrubs Which You Might Like To Try
- Tomato For Detan & Fenugreek & Yogurt Pack For Hair â€“ DIY
- Marie Claire Nail Polish High Pearl Shine Review
- Olay Quench Body Wash Review
- Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner Review
- DIY â€“ Scarf Organiser
- Avon Nail wear Pro Nail Enamel in Mulberry Review and Swatches
- VLCC Liquorice & Fenugreek Natural Fairness Face Mask Review