Check out the most interesting product reviews this week. For those who missed out on being regular on the blog you can quickly get a glimpse of some tempting reviews you missed!
- Price: INR 995. You may buy these lipsticks here.
- Packaging: The lipstick is housed in a black colored bullet with a golden rim at the center. The packaging looks alluring and is quite classy to have it on your vanity table! It shuts with a click and is quite travel friendly!
- Shade: The shade Liyaâ€™s Delicate Rose is mainly a stunning pink shade which looks too dark in the bullet and I thought it would look too fuchsia but actually it is a warm toned pink shade which looks a light pink in a single swipe and when I layered it 2-3 times it looked a little more intense!
Lâ€™Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Star Pinks have pure pink pearls that are blended with velvet pigments to give a soft finish that boasts of sophistication inside out.
- Price: INR 950
- Packaging: If you have seen the Loreal Extra Ordinaire Matte Lip Color reviews covered on WiseShe, the packaging resembles exactly the same except that this pink collection has the body all black in color while that one was golden!Packaging wise it is simply irresistible and you canâ€™t decide on a single product if you go to buy this range!
Maybelline Velvet Matte Lipstick Mat 7 Review & Swatches
- Price: Rs. 475
- Shades: 8 shades are launched in this range
- Texture: It is a liquid lipstick that glides on lips smoothly. It is very light weight and is absolutely non-sticky. Maybelline claims that this is a matte lipstick with the comfort of gloss. But it is not an absolute matte and still has a bit of sheen. I do not mind that sheen at all as it is not like the gloss shine, but is something that makes lips appear healthy.
- Shade: Mat 7 is a gorgeous tomato red shade. It brightens up the face and is perfect when you wish to make a bold lip statement.
This post has been the one of the most viewed post this week and I truly enjoyed doing it..If you are someone who is new to concealing, contouring and highlighting then click here
Blackheads are formed when the pores open and oil gets clogged in them. Â Similar somewhat to how we treat the water clogging on open pot holes on the road, it needs some treatment which could dry this oil and pull it out of our skin.
So these were some of the exciting new reviews we had this week on WiseShe. I will be back again with lot of more interesting posts and products again!
Have you tried Lâ€™Oreal Paris Collection Star Pink CPM8 Katrinaâ€™s Orchid?
You might also like to read:-
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Skin Whitening & Brightening Hand & Body Lotion Review
- MAC Eyeshadow Bright Sunshine Review & Swatches
- 27 Inglot Sleek Lipgloss & Inglot 3D Lipgloss Swatches
- 6 Forest Essentials Products Reviews- Volume 2
- Kryolan Blusher Shade T1 Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Fruit Packs In Skin Care