Anvika,Â my bundle of joy is going to turn One on 9th of July and it’s a day which Â is more special to me than even my birthday or anything else in my life. We are hosting a party and my parents and in-laws both are pretty excited about it. Everybody is too concerned about what they are going to wear .I do advise them but my focus remains only on my and my daughter clothes for the D day 🙂
I thought of giving you a glimpse of what all I am going to wear and may be then share with you the whole get up when the party is over.
I chose a coral halter Anarkali dress which is designed by one of my friends. I loved the colour ,pink embroidery which she has given in between the Â gold border. I didn’t even visit her and just told her what I need with my stats and she did it. I did require some alteration from the neck but over all fitting is fine.
These coral and gold bangles are from Bg’s GIP Noida.I am going to wear my gold bangles along with this .
I got this tomato red pouch to keep all the things at one place.I don’t want to keep searching for all the things at the last moment.It has all Anvika’s accessories as well.
These Kundal and polki jhumki idea was suggested to me by my the Wise She team Shweta, Zee and Avanti and I loved it. I am skipping out the neckpiece because I don’t want to overloaded with accessories.
Here’s the Kundan ring from Bg’s only.
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY: Coffee & Cocoa Facial Mask for All Skin Types
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder #005 Silky Beige Review
- Max Factor Max effect Mini Nail Polish Ivory Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Double-Tip Applicator Review
- Argan De Luxe Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Conair Infiniti Pro â€œYou Curlâ€ Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron Review
- Chambor Dazzle Transferproof Smooth Eye Pencil 102 Gold Dazzle Review
- Cargo Blush in Key Largo Review, FOTD
- M.A.C PRESENTS IN EXTRA DIMENSION COLLECTION : NOW IN STORES
- Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer Review & Swatches
- Wise She Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede & Nail Art Giveaway