I had a packet of frozen corn and cheese lying in fridge so thought of making cheese corn toastiesÂ on lazy Sunday morning.It’s a ten minutes recipe whichÂ will is full of calories 😛 and to overcome the guilt I have it with some fruits and juices 😉
Here we go with the ingredients:-(For 3 adults )
- 1 cup frozen corns(You can use boiled corn too )
- 1 small onion chopped(I didn’t use it as I want to finish off the corns)
- Half small capsicum(Don’t go overboard with this )
- 2 chopped green chillies
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black Pepper Powder
- Brown Bread slices(You can use white also)
- 6 cube Cheese (I used AMUL cubeÂ cheese)
Method and Preparation :-
Step 1 – In a bowl add corns, chopped green chillies and onion
Step2 – Add grated cheese.I used 3 cheese cubes here and made a cheese mountain of this .Hell yaa! I should have reduced the amount I guess after looking at thisÂ mountain cheeseÂ but never mindÂ :devil:
Step3Â -AddÂ Finely chopped capsicum
Step4– Add salt and pepper in the mixture and blend them for few seconds.Remember DON’TÂ make a thinÂ chutney like paste of this that is why I have mentionedÂ few seconds here.
Step5 – Now on a bread slice apply the mixture and grate cheese again over the mixture .Put these slices in a baking tray and bake it on grill mode for five minutes.
Taddaa!! Corn cheese toasties are readyÂ 🙂 Crispier the bread more tasty it comes out.
Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
God Bless 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Aloo Kachori Recipe ( Deep Fried Stuffed Potato Patties Recipe)
- Simple creamy mushroom curry
- How To Make Perfect Dhokla
- Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe â€“ Wise She Sunday Treat
- Egg Dosa Recipe With Onion & Tomato Chutney â€“ Sunday Treat