Today I’ll be reviewing this gorgeous blush from Covergirl which was a gift from Deeps! She gave it to me on my chennai trip and there’s nothing better you can gift a blush lover than a blush!! I’ve heard a lot about the Covergirl Cheekers on youtube and so many girls rave about them; so, I was obviously overjoyed to hav this in my hands finally :).
Also Read Â -Â 5 Hot Celebrity Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial
About Covergirl Cheekers
Blush’s basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That’s Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer blush that goes on to stay true and natural-looking for hours. It’s the way to glow!
- Award winning
- Natural looking glow
- Dermatologically tested
- Price: Â 3$
- Quantity: Â 3g
My take on the Covergirl Cheekers inÂ Rose Silk:
- Color: The blush is a basic coral-pink color with a sheen to it. It has no obvious shimmer on application but the sheen is enough to lend an Oomph factor to this everyday blush.
- Pigmentation & Texture: The blush is sheer and is decently pigmented. It’s also easy to blends and I’d definitely recommend this to make-up beginners since this is a fool proof blush to have. It’s next to impossible to overdo it and it can be built up to a certain extent.
- Staying Power: This blush stays on my skin for about 3-4hrs after which I need to reapply this. This is probably the only area of improvement I can find in this otherwise gorgeous blush.
This blush epitomizes Covergirl’s claim, ‘Blush’s basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural’. This blush is certainly easy to use with its sheer look and looks completely natural when applied. This sort of a shade would typically suit fair to medium skintones best. The packaging is compact enough although the applicator doesn’t do much (but then 99% of applicators are too small to work right?) I’ve read on some foreign blogs that some find it irritating to use this because of the stripe shape of the pan but honestly, I didn’t find it a problem at all. The brush was able to pick it up easily and I didn’t have to dig in multiple times either.
Another point which I’d like to mention..and this is NOT really a downside to me but may be for others…is that this isn’t really visible in pictures. On my skin it looks as one with my skin and just accentuates the pinkness while adding a sheen. So for those who like for their blushes to be obvious and visible, this may not be for you.
Â Swatches ofÂ Covergirl Cheekers inÂ Rose Silk:
What I like about Covergirl Cheekers inÂ Rose Silk:-
- Decent pigmentation
- I love the sheen it gives.
- A basic pink shade which every girl would love to have
- Not pricey
- Perfect blush for makeup newbies
- Will suit fair to medium skintones best
- Easy to blend.
- No fallout.
What I don’t like about Covergirl Cheekers inÂ Rose Silk
- Not available in India
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Texture: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Have you tried the Covergirl blushes?
You may also like reading:
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch Oâ€™Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear